annam

Apr 13, 2017
I get hit with a -20 to Sasha's stats out of nowhere, what causes this to happen?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I get hit with a -20 to Sasha's stats out of nowhere, what causes this to happen?
This happens if you miss a date with her. Are you playing the latest ver. of the game? Everything before .19 has a bug that causes you to miss a date if the girl asks you for it -> -20....

annam

Apr 13, 2017
This happens if you miss a date with her. Are you playing the latest ver. of the game? Everything before .19 has a bug that causes you to miss a date if the girl asks you for it -> -20....
She didn't ask me on a date though. I'm on 18.06.19 but I'll redownload it and start over. Cheers.

kensvs

Nov 19, 2017
how do i raise my fun level..? i watched TV and go to the arcade but it dint help much.. i even tried repeating watching tv until all my other needs turn yellow or red and it still doesn't raise my fun above 1

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Ok, I checked and there is indeed some kind of bug with fun in .19, the good news is that it is solved in the version I'll upload later today on Patreon.

Reactions: StJesuz

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hi guys, the new version of the game (v18.07.1) is now available on Patreon :D
This month was pretty epic and we already have a shitload of new features and content but here is what has been added in this update :
I am particularly proud of the new dating system : Now an afternoon date can be followed by an evening date and an evening date can be followed by a nightclub date. In addition there is now a date score and if the girl like you enough and you reach a 100%, then prepare to get "lucky" ;)
The second big thing is the new tooltips, it will be much easier now to know what effects each activity has.
And of course, Bree's story has now started :) Oh yes, now you HAVE to follow a girl's story to unlock higher friendship and desire.
Don't hesitate to comment with your thought on the new version, I am always listening to critics good and bad and specially to good ideas :)

v18.07.1
- Increased the loss of friendship for not doing your chores
- Created a loss of desire for not doing your chores
- Added Tooltips for Activities, Dates, Rooms and Items !
- Added the nightclub date
- Added 3 slice of life events to Bree
- Added 1 sex scene to Bree
- Added music to the main menu
- Added a randomness preference
- Girls can now tell you what they will be doing next (depending on friendship)
- Improved the UI
- Redone the dates
- Rewiritten all of Bree's kissing scenes

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
v18.06.19 had a big improvment on bugs :) all I've seen is the bug screen when I go back to main menu and try to start a new game.

Also, buying spike collar still doesn't remove it from the list, but if I buy another item, that item and the spike collars are removed (to avoid buying them multiple times).

Deathlocker

Apr 26, 2018
Can someone please tell me how i delete my saves from the past versions of the game or should i just ignore them? Also the extra randomness in preferences is missing.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes