Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
I hope Samanthas MMF path gets expanded on and the threesome is repeatable in a future update. I have fetish for MMF... What can I say.

josie

May 5, 2017
I restarted and have Bree maxed out at 200 but have never slept with her. At the end of my date (100%) she asks to go to the pub and the MC says "Sorry I don't feel like it"

What am i missing?

ZoneX95

Mar 28, 2019
I restarted and have Bree maxed out at 200 but have never slept with her. At the end of my date (100%) she asks to go to the pub and the MC says "Sorry I don't feel like it"

What am i missing?
night club not pub, you need fancy clothes from clothes shop in the mall to acess it

WinkJeck

Dec 7, 2017
some how when i use cheat, when ingame time past midnight or at midnight i lost 3 LP for no reason, this is a bug or what?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
(kleio.love < 150 or not 9 <= kleio.lesbian <= 11) and (anna.love < 150 or not 9 <= anna.lesbian <= 11)
To expand, "love" is halved, so love 150 means 75%, while "lesbian" is 5 points each.

In the end (from what you can see): if love is lower than 75% for any of them, or love is outside the range 45-55, than bad luck.

kynn88

May 25, 2018
Can I form a harem and get all the girls pregnant or just one? The NTR totally avoidable for those who don't like it?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Can I form a harem and get all the girls pregnant or just one? The NTR totally avoidable for those who don't like it?
Only certain harems are available right now. Those being Bree and Sasha. Kleio, Anna and Sasha. Morgan and Kleio(possibly?). You can knock up some of the girls though not all. The NTR is really easy to avoid, just gotta make the right choices and they are fairly obvious. Only ones i would say are kinda unavoidable are Alexis was your girlfriend pre story and cheated on you and Aletta is being fucked by her boss though you never see either of those in scenes but it is mentioned.

Reactions: kynn88

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Just start the game again. anythings lock behind if I don't pick right answers at start of the game ? I remember I can't play or do band 3 some event if I don't pick guitar for example.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes