doidera

Jun 11, 2017
After all this time, how much content do you play with Bree?

The last time I play, I can even have sex with my brunette roommate. The guy didn't even have a face.
And now? Does she already have enough content, images and romance options with other girls?

Valth

Jul 11, 2017
Does anyone know if Samantha can get pregnant if she dumps Ryan? I know the only way she would get pregnant is if she cheated on Ryan with the MC.

phantomofconey

Oct 11, 2018
I didn't know that Morgan would lock if Kleio calls you before you go on a cinema date. Is there any way to unlock her (maybe with console commands) or do I have to restart?

Aaron0

Jan 21, 2020
New UI is great but I noticed a couple of things:

1. Screen load/switch can be really slow (long transition times, long waits before menu items start highlighting, etc)
2. I can't scroll Palla's "Change Job" list. I see the scroll bar but I can't move it (no drag, click, scroll wheel)

So far loving the new story lines & artwork

Reactions: Riou

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Andrealphus Previous save had Kleio preggers and i somehow missed it. The abortion cheat doesn't seem to work, it's not greyed out like when girls aren't pregnant but when i click it nothing is changed.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I finally figured out what was wrong with the Morgan route in the last version.
The confrontation that you get in the bar was supposed to be AFTER you progress to the third date with Morgan (The Cinema one) something went wrong updating it so instead what happened is that you got them fighting over it in the bar and your dialogue with each of them indicates that you were supposed to have already seen those scenes. This weird glitch led to Morgan resting and capping at 20 the next time you gained affection with her. The new update seems to have gotten around this by resetting the cap to 25 allowing you to go through her route with the event tracker to guide you

kushanagi

Nov 17, 2018
Screenshot_2020-02-23-13-31-19-969_love.and.sex.pat.png

New UI is great, but I don't know how to load another save. I click to menu and it only has Save screen. Anybody help me? Where the References screen, Load screen,...?

Aoiru

Aug 25, 2017
Some gifts were hided and i can't choose them when i offer it to a girl. Is that a bug ? I'm playing version 20.2.1h

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
The Undo Pregnancy cheat for version H still doesn't work. Instead of an exception the button just doesn't engage and grey out like the one above it. Probably means it didn't work.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Some gifts were hided and i can't choose them when i offer it to a girl. Is that a bug ? I'm playing version 20.2.1h
Does not appear to be a bug. It simply appears that the list is too long. Andrealphus probably has to insert a previous / next page mechanic for gifting items, if the number of unique gifts is above say 12. Not sure how many unique gifts there are, but they probably will fit on two pages.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes