Mar 19, 2019
is there a new parameter for the Anna and Keilo Harm? have love points, Kink points, and Lesbian points max out on both characters but they still leave the game after the confrontation

Jaak988

Oct 18, 2019
So I've ran into a issue where Morgan's LP randomly drops by 35 and caps with no way of raising it back up... Is that a glitch or part of the Morgan/Kleio questchain?

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
which keys i can use to toggle through the pages of gifts? If i use arrow keys i get an error something about a gift file, and with mousewheel only the story goes back and forward.

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
So I've ran into a issue where Morgan's LP randomly drops by 35 and caps with no way of raising it back up... Is that a glitch or part of the Morgan/Kleio questchain?
It's resolved in the new .h patch. Though it appears you still can't do the Kleio/Morgan event as Morgan's love now goes back to 60 once you finish her story but it only represents 96% of the love you need to have both girls in the bar confrontation event.
So there you have it, download the latest patch but avoid the bar when Kleio and Morgan are there at the same time

Jaak988

Oct 18, 2019
It's resolved in the new .h patch. Though it appears you still can't do the Kleio/Morgan event as Morgan's love now goes back to 60 once you finish her story but it only represents 96% of the love you need to have both girls in the bar confrontation event.
So there you have it, download the latest patch but avoid the bar when Kleio and Morgan are there at the same time
Well that's where I'm having the issue. I downloaded that and it's currently happening. Wether it's during a conversation or going to a area where she's located, it still drops. It also dropped when I did the pub date event as well... So do I avoid the initial event all together or just the 3rd event in the chain?

Last edited:

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
So, I've started a new game on the .h version and I think I got somehow stuck on Anna. I'm supposed to go watch a Horror movie with her, but I get her on a movie date and nothing happens wether I choose a horror movie or otherwise. Anyone else experiencing this?

daxtar543

Sep 13, 2018
Android user here I can't load at all or at least don't know how to does anyone know because I'm a little confused.
Sorry if this has been answered before just don't want to click through a bunch pages to find nothing.

Reactions: shunpeiakai55

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
While the lactating and her looks seem to support it, is there any in game information to this point. After all, her character sheet puts her at a very young age. (Haven't played the latest updates though)
Doesn't sge sometimes request to go home early cause she has to take care o her kid.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
can't find access to the preferences menu in the android version. Only access is deleting reload saves. how does one emulate the escape key

Last edited:

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
Is date bar supposed to be getting harder to raise?
Usually I could almost fill the bar with only giving compliment and kiss
but now it's getting ridiculously harder
it feels like I have a negative value of date bar at the beginning of each date

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes