ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Started a new game on the new version and for some reason Anna is stuck at 30 LP
She has called me at night to go clubbing, and since then LP is stuck.
The game guide shows me get to know Anna 100%, this seems to be stuck
and make her fall in love 30%
Anyway to progress further, I have done it before in earlier builds but am stuck now

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Started a new game on the new version and for some reason Anna is stuck at 30 LP
She has called me at night to go clubbing, and since then LP is stuck.
The game guide shows me get to know Anna 100%, this seems to be stuck
and make her fall in love 30%
Anyway to progress further, I have done it before in earlier builds but am stuck now
Same also stuck on 30%

Asaki1337

Jun 4, 2018
I called Kylie(I clicked the icon, not from phone) but the mission log still shows three dots in stead of a tick and I can't call her again

Reactions: Chameleo

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
is there a new parameter for the Anna and Keilo Harm? have love points, Kink points, and Lesbian points max out on both characters but they still leave the game after the confrontation
100% lesbian means they are not interested in men, if you used cheats (I can only assume) that's like the problem.

Around 50% lesbian points is where you're looking to have them (or any harem, I think), if I'm not mistaken.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
100% lesbian means they are not interested in men, if you used cheats (I can only assume) that's like the problem.

Around 50% lesbian points is where you're looking to have them (or any harem, I think), if I'm not mistaken.
by having 100 percent girl points we're making them lesbian and see you as a couple,

Feb 22, 2018
So, I've started a new game on the .h version and I think I got somehow stuck on Anna. I'm supposed to go watch a Horror movie with her, but I get her on a movie date and nothing happens wether I choose a horror movie or otherwise. Anyone else experiencing this?
You're supposed to invite her to your house.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Do i need to start a new game with h? or are older savegames supported? I ask because i copied the old one from the b version where i could not scroll through the gifts when i try to give it to a girl, and when i load those savegames in h version i still cannot scroll, every time i try to do it, i get an error. My another question is about guitar skill i choose to be a gamer with cooking skill, so when i noticed that sasha plays guitar and has a band a new post appeared in the guide with learn guitar skill, and i was lucky because the skill book just showed up in the book store, so i bought it, went home and learned it to 100% the skill book disappeared and under "Skills" i got it as done, but in the Sasha list the three dot icon turned into an red X, so was there a deadline and i missed it or do i need to be a "guitar" guy from the beginning to get an green V there?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Do i need to start a new game with h? or are older savegames supported? I ask because i copied the old one from the b version where i could not scroll through the gifts when i try to give it to a girl, and when i load those savegames in h version i still cannot scroll, every time i try to do it, i get an error. My another question is about guitar skill i choose to be a gamer with cooking skill, so when i noticed that sasha plays guitar and has a band a new post appeared in the guide with learn guitar skill, and i was lucky because the skill book just showed up in the book store, so i bought it, went home and learned it to 100% the skill book disappeared and under "Skills" i got it as done, but in the Sasha list the three dot icon turned into an red X, so was there a deadline and i missed it or do i need to be a "guitar" guy from the beginning to get an green V there?
If you can acquire the skill of guitar but you must.

1) Copy in the folder "renpy>>common" of the game the attached file

2) Inside the game press shift+O to open the command console

3) On that console write hero.gain_skill("guitar")

Reactions: Kamilgar

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
is there a new parameter for the Anna and Keilo Harm? have love points, Kink points, and Lesbian points max out on both characters but they still leave the game after the confrontation
Keep lesbian around 50%. At 100% they are not interested in men.
Help Please: when i date Palla and ask to invite also Audrey, the latter isn't there.
How do you remove the Undo pregnant cheat?
Is there a reason, why Undo Pregnancy doesn't work for me?
It's busted.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
There's stuff that needs to be done, talk to her about movies & invite her home to watch Twilight, yes, Twilight.
I did that but now its stuck at 40%
And i have no idea on how to get attacked by fans at pub
Do i need to max band practice for that

Edit: Nvm u just go out on a date with her but i dont think its a guaranteed event

Last edited:

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
If you can acquire the skill of guitar but you must.

1) Copy in the folder "renpy>>common" of the game the attached file

2) Inside the game press shift+O to open the command console

3) On that console write hero.gain_skill("guitar")
I already learned it with the skill book, but thx for your help, i was just curious if there is a deadline to learn it, because that red X in the Sasha guide part looks like i missed something.

My biggest problem is that i have to many gifts and i still cannot toggle through them, it takes a lot of time to give all the gifts away, i usually used the onlinesavegameeditor page to edit renpy savegames and that was my first plan to get rid of the not-so-kinky gifts fast, but they went for patreon and have cut many functions, so that is no longer an option and the Renpy savegame editor that is available here is hard to use, or at least i cannot find the values to change them to 0 so the kinky stuff could appear on the first page of the gifts, so i do not need to use the arrow keys that in my old savegame that i opened with h version seems still not work properly. If i would know that the problem with the arrow keys is gone when i start a new game i would do it, but throwing away the progress i had in that savegame is something i would like to avoid.

Ok now something weird happend, i started the game again and now i do not see any savegame anymore, so it looks like i have to start a new game. Started the game again and the savegames are back, and i could use the arrow keys one time when changed to windowed mode but trying it again shows the same error again. I think i gonna wait for newer version and will start a new game, that is why cheating is not optional for me but standard, a half day of playing is gone.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes