Aug 16, 2016
Andrealphus Bug report:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall I love the game, though I would like to bring up a few bits of feedback:
- The Undo pregnancy Cheat button does not currently seem to work as of v20.2h.
- Making the water park available in the fall would greatly improve gameplay flow for
and it kind of doesn't make sense for a company to shut out customers any longer than they absolutely have to.
- Attempting to cancel dates by phone the day of the date results in an error screen.
- Putting a tutorial point in the getting started or skills page for "Unlock new talking subjects by raising charm" would help the new player experience.

Finally, I had a question about KoFi donations, since I no longer use patreon for several reasons but I do also want to support your work. If someone donates on KoFi, do they get a current full version of whatever the latest release is, or the public version, or nothing and at what level of donation does someone receive a full version. I don't want to give money to patreon's censorship, but I also do want to support creators that have proven they will stick around past version 0.02 once they see how much work these games actually are.

Last edited:

Omega_K

Jun 14, 2017
so Morgan max LP is 20 right now, only three events of her that i haven't done are: Take her to pub in date, date normal and sex
but i can't advance to any date becoz LP can't pass 20, is this a bug?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Andrealphus Bug report:
Overall I love the game, though I would like to bring up a few bits of feedback:
- The Undo pregnancy Cheat button does not currently seem to work as of v20.2h.
- Making the water park available in the fall would greatly improve gameplay flow for
and it kind of doesn't make sense for a company to shut out customers any longer than they absolutely have to.
- Attempting to cancel dates by phone the day of the date results in an error screen.
- Putting a tutorial point in the getting started or skills page for "Unlock new talking subjects by raising charm" would help the new player experience.

Finally, I had a question about KoFi donations, since I no longer use patreon for several reasons but I do also want to support your work. If someone donates on KoFi, do they get a current full version of whatever the latest release is, or the public version, or nothing and at what level of donation does someone receive a full version. I don't want to give money to patreon's censorship, but I also do want to support creators that have proven they will stick around past version 0.02 once they see how much work these games actually are.
Thx for the comment :)
Most of those are fixed in the latest.
I ll be shutting the ko-fi page so dont use it.
You can buy the full game on itch.io if you dont like patreon :)

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
Until this last update the game has always worked well for me, but after the new UI get implemented
the game has become extremely slow, the transition times between screens are too long, i tryied playing like this but after some time, it become unplayable.
did anyone else have the same problem, or was it just me?

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Yeah new UI hard for move ...
sometimes exiting yourself from the game and saving quickly doesn't work...
before that I played using 1GB of RAM there were no problems in the game ... but now it's like charging the ram composer with new UI ... I understand you want to create a better game and a pleasant playing experience but this time I'm a little disappointed ... Sorry

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
For some reason i am not getting the option of telling aletta to hire lavish
According the pdf guide i can get aletta to lower career req of lavish to 40% by putting in a good word but i just get 2 options
1 She's ok at her job
2 She's bad at it

Also i only got lavish career as high as 45%
is there a way to raise it further without cheats

Last edited:

Alexs3xy01

Aug 19, 2019
Stuck at Anna 30% Watch a movie with Anna
I tried date with her at home and watch TV but nothing? there no progress. anyone help :eek::eek:

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
Im stuck with kylie being 50% i already did the phone sex thing and in the walkthrough it says i need to get her jealous tried everything from complimenting girls nearby to any other actions and kylie doesnt respond so this event doesnt trigger at all and in the questtracker it still says i should call kylie at night any ideas ?

Reactions: johnson803
Dec 1, 2018
For some reason i am not getting the option of telling aletta to hire lavish
According the pdf guide i can get aletta to lower career req of lavish to 40% by putting in a good word but i just get 2 options
1 She's ok at her job
2 She's bad at it

Also i only got lavish career as high as 45%
is there a way to raise it further without cheats
Yes, there is. You can get it to 50% by always encouraging, helping her, and giving her the harder task.

You can get it to 40% and get an extra bonus by always asking for kisses and stuff.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes