Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Oh I know, I just find it hilarious anyone has accidentally impregnated a girl, seeing how easy it is to avoid in this game.
Accidentally? I thought that is one of the "optional" goals in the game, or is the game over after one of the girls give birth? I already got my "little crack whore" Lexi pregnant and Bree runs around with a belly too, and it looks that i am not as far in the progress of the game that i thought, i just got the asian secretary, and went on the work party where two new girls appeared, that black one and the daughter of the company boss, same with the girls from sashas band. It is just that i like games where you can get girls pregnant, like in Sisterly Lust where i was a little bit disappointed that i could not get all the girls pregnant on my first play, breeding games like Breeders of the Nephelym are my favorite, and it would not be nice to start over again or load a further save just because the game would end after one of the girls give birth.

Last edited:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Accidentally? I thought that is one of the "optional" goals in the game, or is the game over after one of the girls give birth? I already got my "little crack whore" Lexi pregnant and Bree runs around with a belly too, and it looks that i am not as far in the progress of the game that i thought, i just got the asian secretary, and went on the work party where two new girls appeared, that black one and the daughter of the company boss, same with the girls from sashas band.
If you read the full conversation it might be more clear. The "unpreg" cheat is broken, and I find it funny anyone needs it in the first place.

Reactions: L30

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
If you read the full conversation it might be more clear. The "unpreg" cheat is broken, and I find it funny anyone needs it in the first place.
Yeah already noticed that the button does not work but that is not a problem for me breeding lover ;) at least not when the game is not over after they give birth if it is so i may load a further savegame and avoid the pregnancy as long as possible.

Reactions: preglovr12

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Yeah already noticed that the button does not work but that is not a problem for me breeding lover ;) at least not when the game is not over after they give birth if it is so i may load a further savegame and avoid the pregnancy as long as possible.
You don't game over when knocking anyone up. Though pregnancy can lead to some additions in the married endings. If you knock up sasha you will have a kid, same for bree(harem you get both girls preg and you will see both kids) and samantha.

Reactions: Kamilgar
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes