Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I already learned it with the skill book, but thx for your help, i was just curious if there is a deadline to learn it, because that red X in the Sasha guide part looks like i missed something.

My biggest problem is that i have to many gifts and i still cannot toggle through them, it takes a lot of time to give all the gifts away, i usually used the onlinesavegameeditor page to edit renpy savegames and that was my first plan to get rid of the not-so-kinky gifts fast, but they went for patreon and have cut many functions, so that is no longer an option and the Renpy savegame editor that is available here is hard to use, or at least i cannot find the values to change them to 0 so the kinky stuff could appear on the first page of the gifts, so i do not need to use the arrow keys that in my old savegame that i opened with h version seems still not work properly. If i would know that the problem with the arrow keys is gone when i start a new game i would do it, but throwing away the progress i had in that savegame is something i would like to avoid.

Ok now something weird happend, i started the game again and now i do not see any savegame anymore, so it looks like i have to start a new game. Started the game again and the savegames are back, and i could use the arrow keys one time when changed to windowed mode but trying it again shows the same error again. I think i gonna wait for newer version and will start a new game, that is why cheating is not optional for me but standard, a half day of playing is gone.
you have to wait for a more stable version, with the UI changes the game has lag

Reactions: Kamilgar

Dark Schneider

Jun 30, 2019
Yeah, if I remember correctly, if you go to the beach in the evening and swim, you chance triggering a bad end where you're attacked and killed by a shark.
Damn , I made a lot of mistakes when migrating from phone to PC, I didnt wanna start all over again but when I found the cheat, i just this gon make it easier but i messed up and locked some scenes, I couldn't even trigger the gym event and some girls so I'm starting all over again with this.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
If we are going to talk about events in the game, there are events within the game that never happen, such as when Sam talks about his pregnancy, the practice of the band ...

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
I can't use cheats to un-pregnate girls.

Also got Morgan at 96% love for "Morgan and Keilo Harem" . What/Is there a last bit?

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm any console cheat to get Morgan back?

Red X on Meet Morgan by going on a cinema Date before Kleio calls me.

RNNZ

Jan 15, 2020
is getting sasha pregnant bugged? ive had her sex scene 5 times all raw and no pregnancy prompt.

RNNZ

Jan 15, 2020
She may be on the pill. Get sub up and you can command her to stop taking it.
I checked before and it says shes not on birth control. Her romance and KP are maxed out if that matters. Her quest line is also at its current end, and randomness is set to "girls schedule".

UPDATE: i didnt change anything put after switching between hallway and living room after 2 months in game and a 6th raw sex session, she finally said shes pregnant

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I have a dilemma I like Sasha blonde hair but I also like the natural black but damn which to choose.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes