RNNZ

Jan 15, 2020
Possible bug? with Morgan at the water park... time for the date came but the wait icon disappear and no automatic advance. I got around it by using the skip hour cheat.
Also while going through her story anyone else dislike Morgans pose after 50% LP? Shes just bending her spine to look like an S. Would be nice if they add an option to choose which of the two posses we prefer for the characters.

Reactions: Cartageno

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
I think I might have found a bug for Sasha. The MC’s gotten her pregnant and she’s confirmed that. Sasha even mentioned it during the Home Harem scene. Yet her belly never seems to get bigger and the checklist doesn’t check that she is pregnant.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Some design ideas for Bree & Sasha looking sexier if their LP gets over a certain point they should be given the option of dressing sexier or something. Lastly a special TV event, where instead of wearing clothes they watch it completely naked, like a no clothes policy at home. Personally I think these features should be put it the game Andrealphus , anyone else agree?

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Okay...I've found a possible bug with Alexis.

I've avoided the NTR route by interrupting Alexis and the Waiter during the Restaurant scene. Did a Movie date. Didn't trigger something there...I wonder if that is where the shit hit the fan?
After that I did the Beach date. Got the threesome ntr scene. Should not have been there, right?

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Is it actually supposed to be possible to get the Morgan Klieo harem? or is Morgan supposed to be capped at 96% for that?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Some design ideas for Bree & Sasha looking sexier if their LP gets over a certain point they should be given the option of dressing sexier or something. Lastly a special TV event, where instead of wearing clothes they watch it completely naked, like a no clothes policy at home. Personally I think these features should be put it the game Andrealphus , anyone else agree?
I am not against "options" at all, but personally I wouldn't use them. It is not only more realistic that people don't always wear seductive clothing (this is a game, so realism can stay where it is) but it also makes sexytime more special if you don't have their bodies flung at your face already at the breakfast table.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Also while going through her story anyone else dislike Morgans pose after 50% LP? Shes just bending her spine to look like an S. Would be nice if they add an option to choose which of the two posses we prefer for the characters.
Also an option so I am all for it - although it is a nice indication where they stand, I agree that especially Morgan's "interested" pose is strange-ish. (Bree's pose also - while great in itself - has the disadvantage of obscuring the collar)

Purrbox

Apr 28, 2017
Sup guys
Maybe a dumb question, but how do we go for more than 20% love ? is that a event or something ?

D

Deleted member 1497930

having trouble with sashas quest. says she is making noise in her bedroom at night literally cannot figure this out

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
having trouble with sashas quest. says she is making noise in her bedroom at night literally cannot figure this out
Go to the hallway or her room between 18-24. She must be present in her room, not sleeping and at least 60 love.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes