yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Is there ever gonna be more content on Bree as the MC? I feel playing this game as a girl has plenty of unexploited potential.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I'm confused. In order to get Sasha more submissive do I increase/decrease the whip sign (kink points)
the whip sign is for dominance points. only a few characters have those (Aletta, Cassidy and Sasha, iirc) so, in order to make her more submissive you need to decrease the whip sign. KP icon is a pair of handcuffs, so if the whip is replaced for handcuffs you're on the right track to make her more submissive.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Well something is wrong with my save if the harem works because kleio is still capped making the band harem 93% complete with her, basically locked out of the bar again.
There are supposed to be new events to lead to the harem. I'll check the code later tonight when I have a few minutes.

Edit: The band harem is still locked. New caps for Kleio and Anna are 70 and 75 .. Kleio's cap is 5 short for the band harem.

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
There are supposed to be new events to lead to the harem. I'll check the code later tonight when I have a few minutes.
New events that i had with them.
Kleio calls for protest, Anna restaurant date, Anna with Gwen again, Talking with Anna and Kleio(separately) about their fight, fight make up. After all of that the only thing left for them is kleio at 93%.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
New events that i had with them.
Kleio calls for protest, Anna restaurant date, Anna with Gwen again, Talking with Anna and Kleio(separately) about their fight, fight make up. After all of that the only thing left for them is kleio at 93%.
yeah .. the new cap is set at 140 (70%) .. need 75% for the harem .. so it is still locked. May be an oversight on the numbers .. see what happens with the next bug fix.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes