Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Charm book, knowledge book & its machines did not working despite clicking it from inventory. Why ?? Guitar book is working in such way. I can't properly change almost all items

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
So a question.... who is best girl?
Sasha stole my heart - love her. Bree is the most adorable and loveable, Sam close to that. But Palla IMO is best overall story, attitude and looks (except for the lady-nuts she has bulging in her panties) lol.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
So I'm getting a weird error involving knowledge. If I use the renpy console I get this error message:
"hero.knowledge+=100"
"ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list"
Using the in-game living room cheat menu is even worse, because it gives me a rollback error screen. And this is only for knowledge; fitness and charm worked perfectly. Tried checking with saveeditonline to see if the variable name changed, but they're not showing stats other than hero.money and the event flag 1/0 list. Did Andrealphus change the variable name or something?

Edit: So apparently you have to click on all the conversation subjects to apply knowledge. Weird.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So I'm getting a weird error involving knowledge. If I use the renpy console I get this error message:
"hero.knowledge+=100"
"ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list"
Using the in-game living room cheat menu is even worse, because it gives me a rollback error screen. And this is only for knowledge; fitness and charm worked perfectly. Tried checking with saveeditonline to see if the variable name changed, but they're not showing stats other than hero.money and the event flag 1/0 list. Did Andrealphus change the variable name or something?
Don't mess with the console unless you know the exact variables and what they do, just use the cheats, if you are getting errors after using the console then go back to a previous save before you messed with the console.
There is no "hero.[stat]" in the code from a look at the save editor. There are "hero_[stat]" but i suggest only using the cheats because with knowledge, when you get it up you get to choose new topics to talk about.
Messing with the console can break your saves and completely mess up events, please just stick to the cheats, they work well enough.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
i found a bug. When you try to talk with kleio about Anna after the restaurant date there is a bug and you can't continue anna's story.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
i found a bug. When you try to talk with kleio about Anna after the restaurant date there is a bug and you can't continue anna's story.
There is a bug patch coming out very shortly. That should fix it and get the band harem back in play.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I was checking the codes of the girls' events, I realize that Bree doesn't bring anything new

I find it strange that Bree has not had more stories. I had read something about the route of the maid or the gamer girl.
The next update will split bree's story between maid and gamer girl. Not sure if that is going to be a 20.5.2 update or a 20.6 update .. but it is coming.

EDIT: It looks like we'll be getting the next update (20.5.2) in a few hours.

From Andrealphus:

SOON :D
- 2 new sex scenes
- 4 new story events
- Bug fixes

Last edited:

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Cassidy's investigation quest is little bugged - talking to girls about investigation seem to reset the timer until they send you info, so Lavish sent me the info day after quest was resolved with her part being red crossed in story tracker. Cassidy herself became available on the job one or two days before she gets introduced to you as new intern, and also she gets naked in fancy restaurant after that plus topless persists when she visits the mall during the day.
If you go to the first "date" with amazon (Ayeshi?) at 19:00 from maid cafe while looking at Bree in her maid clothes, she keeps those clothes during the fight/date. I think there was another event where Bree behaved like that.

Sparkwolf

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone know why the "Talk to Sam about Ryan" section in Samantha's Revenge doesn't complete? Every time i talk to her about Ryan a scene plays out then it's like nothing happened.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Don't mess with the console unless you know the exact variables and what they do, just use the cheats, if you are getting errors after using the console then go back to a previous save before you messed with the console.
There is no "hero.[stat]" in the code from a look at the save editor. There are "hero_[stat]" but i suggest only using the cheats because with knowledge, when you get it up you get to choose new topics to talk about.
Messing with the console can break your saves and completely mess up events, please just stick to the cheats, they work well enough.
Just to clarify a few things:
1) I know the save editor lists variables as "hero_knowledge" and "hero_money" but using the underscore version gives me variable not found errors whereas using the period versions I mentioned before do work and have been working since 20.1.1j when I first found them. This is something all the renpy games I've played have done, listed as "variable_name" but needing to be entered into the console as "variable.name" to work for me. Also I should specify that when I mentioned having no problems with fitness and charm, I meant using "hero.fitness+=100" and "hero.charm+=100" which is how you max the stats without the ingame cheat menu.

2) I originally reverted to a save from before I had attempted to use the console, using only the cheat function within the game. This is what gave me the critical error, though it's possibly because I had hit cancel when asked about which subject to learn.

SamsonX

May 29, 2018
Playing on android I can't seem to get Alexis to unlock LP past 30 am I missing something? Went on the dinner date where it says it unlocks to 100 in the walkthrough after but it still stays locked at 30.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes