OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
When I went to the bookstore there weren't any books on guitar or cooking, so I picked up massage. After I maxed out massage I got an update on Sasha's story saying that I failed to learn guitar; loading a previous save and even using the cheat menu to give myself guitar don't change this. Is it supposed to become clearable later or is this a bug?

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
When I went to the bookstore there weren't any books on guitar or cooking, so I picked up massage. After I maxed out massage I got an update on Sasha's story saying that I failed to learn guitar; loading a previous save and even using the cheat menu to give myself guitar don't change this. Is it supposed to become clearable later or is this a bug?
You have to have guitar skill before skill before event "sasha practice in living room" so you can trigger join band.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Playing on android I can't seem to get Alexis to unlock LP past 30 am I missing something? Went on the dinner date where it says it unlocks to 100 in the walkthrough after but it still stays locked at 30.
game is a bug fest, its one of the reason why the modder lain doesn't make the gallery mod for this game anymore

• Angry
Reactions: Andrealphus

Urahara1991

Oct 25, 2018
Really dunno why @Andrealphus hates Morgan that much... , how about u just delete this character for good instead of just dump her buggy storyline at the corner.

Balls

May 7, 2017
Is there a way to reset Kylie's yandere things in the journal that anyone knows about?

I cheated and maxed it lol....

Oct 8, 2017
So I don't know how but Harmony is not showing after the initial meeting with her at the church. I chose the wait option and now she's missing. this sucks

Knowing that this is a bug that i happened upon irks meeeeeee

Checked a few stuff.

for the current build, choosing to wait during the first harmony meetup will not initialise variables needed for harmony. Was this inteded Andrealphus ?

Last edited:

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
I noticed a couple exits that as of 20.5.1d are incorect
The front porch links to the city not the neighborhood.
The police station is entered and exited to different areas. (Not sure if the entry or the exit is the error)

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
One more bug: if you arrange a date exactly at 20:00 (choice Now) via phone (it will skip the need to press date/table button), on the next day in the morning the phone will be in open position and show Harmony even if you don't know about her

magus448

May 22, 2018
I don't hate Morgan, she's just more complicated to work with than other characters.
I'm guessing it's cause her changing appearance depending on her masculinity stat. Gotta get all the variations in each scene.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes