Camel

Jun 8, 2017
so is there a way to use saveedit to roll back sasha to join the band or a console command to trigger that sasha guitar practice scene again now that i have the skill i didnt know i needed then?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
is this game worth playing ? i tried it before it was too complected , and i see NTR is that you who's cucking or you get cucked and if yes with which girl ?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
is there going to be a 20.5.2c next? want to download and see what's new but idk if it's gona keep updating with bug fixes/new content and having to re download things multiple times in a few days is a pain. A good pain mind you
I'll probably have another small content update tomorrow (Sasha stuff) but not today.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
so is there a way to use saveedit to roll back sasha to join the band or a console command to trigger that sasha guitar practice scene again now that i have the skill i didnt know i needed then?
Only if you have a save at the start of the game. Sasha's practice scene happens pretty early in the game (2nd week or so usually). So you have to hit the book store every day to check for the guitar skill book (only need to buy it once) and get it practiced up.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
is there going to be a 20.5.2c next? want to download and see what's new but idk if it's gona keep updating with bug fixes/new content and having to re download things multiple times in a few days is a pain. A good pain mind you
There is usually a weeks worth of bug patches/additional content each month. For those of us that help with debugging and spelling issues it's a fact of life. For those of you who just want to play it may be best to wait until the final patch each month.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Haven't played this in a while. So Sasha, Bree and Samantha are still only finished routes?
If you haven't played for a while (months) you will find quite a bit of new content. But yes .. Sam, Bree and Sasha are the only ones with endings as far as i know. Well .. Kylie has an ending .. hehe .. if you really want to go that route.

• Haha
Reactions: Skads

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
According to Andrephalus Harmony's sex scenes are due later this week.

Edit: That may mean that the dev team is waiting for art assets.
Much appreciated, I was thinking after the big update yesterday and the update today maybe the game was bugged since sex scenes were being added in each patch update.

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Andrealphus it probably won't be of much help, but here are some screenshots of the errors I get with Morgan that won't let me play anymore. Last one can't be ignored, only quit, or rollback into a closed loop.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Andrealphus it probably won't be of much help, but here are some screenshots of the errors I get with Morgan that won't let me play anymore. Last one can't be ignored, only quit, or rollback into a closed loop.

I'll take a look, thx

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
First error has a little processing error fromt he the Affinity layers and it shows the code of the next shot.

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
What are the new sex scenes in the new updates? I only found the scene with Brie while she plays video games

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Okay. This game is TOP 3 of my favourite games but i would rather playing as female protagonist. Will female protagonist be developed or its forgotten dream?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes