DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
game is a bug fest, its one of the reason why the modder lain doesn't make the gallery mod for this game anymore
Nothing bugged with Alexis at LP 30% .. pay attention to the story tracker and read the wiki. And if you want to criticize the game, do it in a constructive manner instead of being an Ass about it. And nobody gives a rat's ass about what lain thinks

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So I don't know how but Harmony is not showing after the initial meeting with her at the church. I chose the wait option and now she's missing. this sucks

Knowing that this is a bug that i happened upon irks meeeeeee

Checked a few stuff.

for the current build, choosing to wait during the first harmony meetup will not initialise variables needed for harmony. Was this inteded Andrealphus ?
Chosing to wait will lock out Harmony. "So much for getting a date with the cutie now."

NammNamm

Jul 15, 2018
stuck with palla in the home after sex

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.    While running game code:    File "game/ev/romance.rpy", line 166, in <module>    File "game/cl/class_person.rpy", line 435, in __getattr__  AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.    While running game code:    File "game/ev/romance.rpy", line 169, in <module>    File "game/cl/class_person.rpy", line 435, in __getattr__  AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.    While running game code:    File "game/ev/romance.rpy", line 173, in <module>  NameError: name 'label' is not defined

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
stuck with palla in the home after sex

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.    While running game code:    File "game/ev/romance.rpy", line 166, in <module>    File "game/cl/class_person.rpy", line 435, in __getattr__  AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.    While running game code:    File "game/ev/romance.rpy", line 169, in <module>    File "game/cl/class_person.rpy", line 435, in __getattr__  AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.    While running game code:    File "game/ev/romance.rpy", line 173, in <module>  NameError: name 'label' is not defined
Never seen that problem with Palla and I've pretty much finished her. What version are you playing?

Ranald Majere

Sep 10, 2018
Is there a way to reset Kylie's yandere things in the journal that anyone knows about?

I cheated and maxed it lol....
Try to eat her cookies in front of her (-5 per Cookie). She presents her cookies to you on your Birthday, Christmas and i think at Valentines Day

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
A question if you get Samantha pregnant after she gets married and you don't apologize for it. You wouldn't be walking on two routes: revenge and my wife's son

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
I don't remember Sasha practicing in the living room and I just met the band. So will I be able to learn guitar later then?
weird, you can check wiki because guitar skill is require before you see sasha practice in living room for join the band. Also, guitar skill can be obtain by learning guitar book can be bought at the shop. Im learn guitar skill that way

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How to end this
If you convince Alexis to go to cops, you are locked out of PI. PI path is revenge, cops is justice. If you haven't gone to cops and want to go down the revenge path then go into your phone's settings and hire investigator.

Nov 4, 2017
is there going to be a 20.5.2c next? want to download and see what's new but idk if it's gona keep updating with bug fixes/new content and having to re download things multiple times in a few days is a pain. A good pain mind you

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes