ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Is there a console command/cheat to increase job increase rate? You can speed up relationship points, but Holy shit, that takes long.

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
Is it a bug or a story arch that Andrea just disappeared. She isn’t on my phone, not showing up for work, which is the quest I have for her. When I open the cheat mod it says she is at the gym, but when I go to isn’t visible.

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
There's no way to get Morgan pregnant a second time, is there? Like if I cheat the pregnancy away, she's always going to insist on the condom?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Oh sweet lord baby Jesus NO!

Look, I really, really like this game. I think is a gem waiting to happen and I also think it has a huge amount of unfair critisism, but if I may complain about one thing it would be that there are a lot of characters with boobs the size of human heads. Shiori's breasts are literally bigger than Morgan's head. I understand there's a huge fanbase to big boobs, but those look like a big turn off to me. I can't really understand how can these girls even walk with boobs that big... I know I might be a minority here but I think one of the ways Morgan set herself apart from the rest are those tiny, perky breasts. I'm sure there's a fanbase for those as well and the game needs to address that. Put ballons on her and she will fade into obscurity.
Ok so lets think about this from a rational perspective;and I pose this to you?
Does including an option for a player to ask an NPC girl to increase their breast size mean that this will cause your version of said NPC to change theirs? OR is is possible by including this option, it appeases both bigboob fans AND non bigboob fans?

Too often I see extreme stances that leave no room for compromise or mutual benefits.

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
Oh sweet lord baby Jesus NO!

Look, I really, really like this game. I think is a gem waiting to happen and I also think it has a huge amount of unfair critisism, but if I may complain about one thing it would be that there are a lot of characters with boobs the size of human heads. Shiori's breasts are literally bigger than Morgan's head. I understand there's a huge fanbase to big boobs, but those look like a big turn off to me. I can't really understand how can these girls even walk with boobs that big... I know I might be a minority here but I think one of the ways Morgan set herself apart from the rest are those tiny, perky breasts. I'm sure there's a fanbase for those as well and the game needs to address that. Put ballons on her and she will fade into obscurity.
Hahaha I mean I don't disagree, but I do need my busty pixie-cut girl...

Reactions: yuserneim

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Morgan is a relatively new "feature" to the game in which a character changes outfits based on a stat. I think that's about 5 sets of everything for kissing scenes, beach and pool play, special dates, etc. Changing breast size for her would require another 5 sets of art for all of those cases. It's a huge task as it is when adding anything for Morgan. It doesn't make sense to add onto that burden.
This makes a lot of practical sense. I hear ya and totally understand.
If i would make an argument for the few who lobbied for this - I would propose it not even be an option till she is fully feminine 100, before she could be talked into it - which would reduce the number of clothing set art to alter. For your consideration at least.

Reactions: Shadies81

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
big breasts, small breasts, it doesn't matter to me, we have several different characters to supply any specific size.
I even find the idea of being able to change certain traits of girls interesting, such as breast size, hair color, piercings and whatever. but if don't will have these options, i won't find it bad, quite the contrary, imagine the work to do for change images and programs all changes.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Would it kill them to have at least a list of what characters the update belongs to because uhh, having to redownload and guess every time is baffling and irritating

Reactions: Stousbige

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
I'm stuck at "go see bree at the maid cafe". When I go there while she is there, nothing triggers. Any Advice?
Maid coffe ix different with normal coffe shop in mall. You should meet bree on the street then she will lead you to maid coffe.(This event should appear when you done 2 event bree cook for you).

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Konami codes doesn't seem to work anymore
It was never the konami code, you did it wrong.
can you pass me a save please
No. You'd skip all the content as there is no gallery.
if you're talking about the threesome, just buy a drink for both, if it's something else I'm sorry, I don't play for two versions.
You are thinking of Kleio and Morgan, he is asking about the band harem which is missing an event i believe.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes