galgamesh

Nov 14, 2016
I stuck on the Kylie's story line
After I triggered "flirt with another girl", then story track require to "talk to Kylie"
However I tried every opinion and none of them work

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Just an FYI .. you can get the band harem now .. but you can not get the 3some. If they don't change it (it's a numbers thing) I'll throw up something that you can use to to get it.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I made a terrible mistake....

I showed Samantha the pics of Ryan before the Saturday wedding trigger and I am now locked out of her path and cant make any progress with her

who knew lol

Dang nabbit!

Reactions: Donkeybong

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018

I showed Samantha the pics of Ryan before the Saturday wedding trigger and I am now locked out of her path and cant make any progress with her

who knew lol

Dang nabbit!
Well, I don't know that this particular version is bugged, but the previous version was like that too, it takes time, but eventually she called you.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017

who knew lol

Dang nabbit!
That is path E .. she will eventually call you and become dateable

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Kleio Anna Band Harem Threesome 20.5.2b

I have attached a zip file .. copy the contents to your loseb directory
overwrite when asked

This is NOT an official fix. I am not a member of the dev team .. this is my change to trigger the 3some

NOTE: This does not work if you have already triggered the band harem.

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
guys how much content before the game is completed. ( with all respect towards dev just want to know)
A lot of content before this game is finished. But with monthly updates it feels like something is getting done .. unlike many other games out there that are still in development and have been for 3 or so years. Hell, this game has more content than most of those game.

Stousbige

Jul 2, 2017
Would it kill them to have at least a list of what characters the update belongs to because uhh, having to redownload and guess every time is baffling and irritating
I agree entirely. I love this game, the art style, and it has a lot more content than most games out on top of said content involving a lot of variety and more believable takes on fetishes like the slave routes tailored to each girl/group, but even with all the randomness turned off it's still a chore to find events/scenes for each of the girls. I do like that the events follow set sequences, and potentially branch into different paths, but updating the info tab on the girls for the newer updates to keep us going in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Especially since I generally never make it all the way through to the newest update because I get stuck on certain event chains, like the band harem, that can be tricky to keep every girl happy until the event that actually triggers the threesome route starts. Also, I'm not sure if it's just my game or others too, but a lot of scenes for girls get image error messages if you've told them to stop shaving or have different piercings on them. If there is a fix anyone knows of that would be awesome but it isn't the end of the world. I'm happy to wait for it to be fixed in a new update.

Reactions: slowman

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
weird, you can check wiki because guitar skill is require before you see sasha practice in living room for join the band. Also, guitar skill can be obtain by learning guitar book can be bought at the shop. Im learn guitar skill that way
So weirdly I don't get all 3 books to show up at the same time. Went in after using the cheat and found guitar book there, the 2-3 days later found the cookbook.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I don't get all 3 books to show up at the same time.
The skill books appear randomly each day you visit the book store. If your target book is not there, try the next day and so on - they will appear.
My suggestion is to buy all the skill books (you don't already have learned skills for) as soon as you see them - even if you don't intend to use them right away - that way you have them for when you do need/want them.

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Some of you voiced their interests in the female side of the story here.
I am having a poll on the patreon to decide how much time and resource will be affected to it in the next few months:

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the Gamer Bree path?
From what i saw theres only two scenes, talk to her during the evening, it will trigger an event where there's a game tournament and you have to give her money to enter, then you get a scene while she's playing and you do your thing.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Looking at the banner... I don't see any Asian girls and only two dark skinned girls, and one of them looks like an orc. Hopefully that will change someday. At least the orc part.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes