BlackShade

Oct 18, 2017
How do I continue the story line?
My Kylie its stuck on call her on evening ... Even doing that the story won progress... she its bugged atm... well for me it is. Like Emma ... Samantha wont introduce her. and i have a prob on Harmony too cause idk how i do the bible study x) ... lets wait for more bug fix

mraka

Jun 4, 2017
Bible Study is Sunday at 15:00 at church.

If your work button is gone, you probably in the Cassidy-Event, just talk with your workmates, ask them for help and try to hack Alettas PC.

For Kylie I have no solution, been stuck at the exakt same point. Cant seem to call her in the vening, there is no event spawning for it.

BlackShade

Oct 18, 2017
Bible Study is Sunday at 15:00 at church.

If your work button is gone, you probably in the Cassidy-Event, just talk with your workmates, ask them for help and try to hack Alettas PC.

For Kylie I have no solution, been stuck at the exakt same point. Cant seem to call her in the vening, there is no event spawning for it.
Kylie event appear for me... probably you did it already but on list the event its the same as it never happen. did you try about Emma? i search all places and then i should go to sam with 60LP but she wont introduce her

jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
Has anyone else have the issue where you meet Bree at the maid cafe but the love points are still capped at 65? Did I do something wrong?

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
Hmm, I begin to follow new band-harem route, but I don't know how I can see threesome scene. According to the previous harem route, they suddenly go date with MC and everything is going well but there is anything that I expected. Is there anyone knows how to start it?
I have the same question, someone who managed to do that could answer us, thanks

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
In addition to the sex scene with Harmony that does not go, still missing the sex scene with Bree on the beach that besides the blowjob doesn't go

May 29, 2017
Kylie event appear for me... probably you did it already but on list the event its the same as it never happen. did you try about Emma?
I can confirm that the "phone event" happened to me too. It's just the list that isn't updated.

Kylie's love keeps on increasing every time I meet her or do compliments (not reached lvl 50 though).

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Kylie event appear for me... probably you did it already but on list the event its the same as it never happen. did you try about Emma? i search all places and then i should go to sam with 60LP but she wont introduce her
There's not much secret with Emma, just dream about her, search for her in everywhere and completely finish Samantha's wedding quest, so just go to Bakery in the morning and Samantha will introduce

BlackShade

Oct 18, 2017
There's not much secret with Emma, just dream about her, search for her in everywhere and completely finish Samantha's wedding quest, so just go to Bakery in the morning and Samantha will introduce
Prob its i already finished her wedding quest / revenge path and still wont introduce

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
i know thats where its supposed to be, im saying it isnt
You need to have the Guitar Skill. I believe if you have not yet learned or started off w/ that skill, it won't be available.
First check that you have that skill
Second be sure that Sasha invited you.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes