Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Holy FK. Can a moderator get rid of the stinking walkthrough on the OP please and replace it with a link to the wiki?!
Welcome to "I'm annoyed at all these lazy bus-3rd" club.

That being said, has the game fix the bug where Cassidy naked state affecting everyone who entered your office? It seems like her variable wasn't cleared so all the buttons stayed when Audrey or Shiori came into your office.

Chaosrains

Aug 5, 2016
@Andrealphus

Please consider remapping right click to bring up the same menu as ESC. Having it only bring up the save screen is counter-intuitive to how most visual novels work, especially renpy games, and it is extremely annoying having to use two different keys to access all parts of the menu.

In the case that the developer decides not to do that for whatever reason, anyone know how to mod the game to make right click bring up the main menu (what ESC brings up)?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Welcome to "I'm annoyed at all these lazy bus-3rd" club.

That being said, has the game fix the bug where Cassidy naked state affecting everyone who entered your office? It seems like her variable wasn't cleared so all the buttons stayed when Audrey or Shiori came into your office.
Yes

tax_returns

Jan 4, 2019
Does anyone know what to do if the studio isn't showing up? I've gone the whole game without it and even though I've been interacting with Kleio and Anna, there's still no options to do anything with the band. Is this some sort of glitch or am I missing something?

I also learned how to play guitar already, so super confused.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Does anyone know what to do if the studio isn't showing up? I've gone the whole game without it and even though I've been interacting with Kleio and Anna, there's still no options to do anything with the band. Is this some sort of glitch or am I missing something?

I also learned how to play guitar already, so super confused.
You need to learn to play guitar (or pick it as a starting skill) BEFORE you get the scene with Sasha in the house playing. You can get the relevant book from the bookstore.

As an aside, I see that the same question has been answered multiple times in the last week already. In future, it is a good idea to do a search, and check if you can find the answer that way. This is just to avoid filling game threads with questions that have been answered many times before.

koyukkix

Oct 26, 2018
help, there's something wrong with version, LoSeSb-Patreon-20.5.2b-pc, bree story after getting maid cafe job stuck at 65 lp, actually after finishing the cooking practice the lp limit set into 55(older version 60), anyone know the solution? thanks

bakedkelpie

Apr 11, 2018
Maybe i'm missing something or maybe its a bug, but i cannot work at the office anymore, the button just does not show up? Also Audrey is nowhere to be found in the game, anyone have any clue on what this could be/what could be done about it?

slashcrit

Oct 18, 2017
can anyone write the character caps for lp? also shiori aint wearing the collar I gave her and now I cant give anymore gifts

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
Kleio Anna Band Harem Threesome 20.5.2b

I have attached a zip file .. copy the contents to your loseb directory
overwrite when asked

This is NOT an official fix. I am not a member of the dev team .. this is my change to trigger the 3some

NOTE: This does not work if you have already triggered the band harem.
Thanks for this, though now I am wondering if this before or after the bug fixes version o_O :unsure: :ROFLMAO::( so hard to keep up with this Beautiful game and its said whats coming what is not said but happens and is not in it o_O and versions abc not d efg broken alphabet..

Still great game.

Modnarrrr

Jun 24, 2018
Ok, so it doesn't crash after the intro, but it needs like 30 seconds to do anything, and I have checked it's not from limited CPU.

Any help?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes