Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
I tell Samantha about Ryan cheating with a girl at nightclub before wedding. So i can still meet Natalie in future or not?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
so you're telling me that if/when I get to 50 KP I'll unlock the maid path which means there's another way of unlocking her LP and go the gamer path? rn i'm not sure how to unlock her LP other than raising her KPs... any hints? (not in the wiki)
According to the code, you can go the Gamer path IF you took the video game skill at the beginning. If you did not, you need to get Bree's KP to 50 to go the Maid path.

Reactions: yuserneim

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I tell Samantha about Ryan cheating with a girl at nightclub before wedding. So i can still meet Natalie in future or not?
No idea. There is only the teaser at the wedding. No indication where that might go in the future.

Benben92222

Feb 29, 2020
Quick question,

There is now 2 paths for Bree, the Gamer and the Maid, in my save Bree became a maid, but after that, I had the event where she asks you some money to participate in the arcade tournament.

Is it normal ? This event is the beginning of the Gamer path right ?
Cause my tracker said the Gamer Path is completed, same for the maid path.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Quick question,

There is now 2 paths for Bree, the Gamer and the Maid, in my save Bree became a maid, but after that, I had the event where she asks you some money to participate in the arcade tournament.

Is it normal ? This event is the beginning of the Gamer path right ?
Cause my tracker said the Gamer Path is completed, same for the maid path.
If you had already gotten Bree to the point of the cafe job, then the tracker was automatically updated like that. You also missed some of the new content (I believe there is one new scene for each path). I have started a new game to see what the difference is.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
According to the code, you can go the Gamer path IF you took the video game skill at the beginning. If you did not, you need to get Bree's KP to 50 to go the Maid path.
Thank you very much! I think that (choosing the video game skill will lead you to another path with Bree) should be on the wiki. I wouldn't dare editting anything in there myself since I'm merely a fan of the game. I don't have intrincate knowledge of every possible outcome, so I rather leave that to the experts.

If I may suggest something for futures updates: Reaching 40 LP with Bree is relatively easy but reaching 50 KPs is not as easy so maybe 50 KP is a bit too much? I found myself with Bree having 10 KP at the moment and I'll have to wait for a while before the story with her goes anywhere, maybe a compromise there? like 30 KP instead of 50? You don't need uber-submissive Bree if you are going the gamer path, right?

Related to the KP, I remember that after you reach 10 KP you could spank the girls and they blush and smile and often give you a KP. I loved that 'cause it made your life much easier and it saved you a lot of money of slave books. I think now spanking is only effective when you have 25 KP, which makes my life much difficult if you want to make girls like Morgan, Kleio or others, so if you could reconsider that.

I also like that there was a way (other than choosing the shooting skill at the beginning) to learn how to shoot. I like pursuing Aletta's story and if you don't know how to shoot you suffer a mayor backlash on her KPs. Maybe a skill book? Maybe there is one and I haven't noticed.

Anyways, thank you again.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you very much! I think that (choosing the video game skill will lead you to another path with Bree) should be on the wiki. I wouldn't dare editting anything in there myself since I'm merely a fan of the game. I don't have intrincate knowledge of every possible outcome, so I rather leave that to the experts.

If I may suggest something for futures updates: Reaching 40 LP with Bree is relatively easy but reaching 50 KPs is not as easy so maybe 50 KP is a bit too much? I found myself with Bree having 10 KP at the moment and I'll have to wait for a while before the story with her goes anywhere, maybe a compromise there? like 30 KP instead of 50? You don't need uber-submissive Bree if you are going the gamer path, right?

Related to the KP, I remember that after you reach 10 KP you could spank the girls and they blush and smile and often give you a KP. I loved that 'cause it made your life much easier and it saved you a lot of money of slave books. I think now spanking is only effective when you have 25 KP, which makes my life much difficult if you want to make girls like Morgan, Kleio or others, so if you could reconsider that.

I also like that there was a way (other than choosing the shooting skill at the beginning) to learn how to shoot. I like pursuing Aletta's story and if you don't know how to shoot you suffer a mayor backlash on her KPs. Maybe a skill book? Maybe there is one and I haven't noticed.

Anyways, thank you again.
I'd like to see a way to gain the shooting skill as well .. say a new location (shooting range). It could be an indoor range for learning pistol. As to Bree, she is a gamer so no, you wouldn't have to get her submission up. But she may not like the idea of having to work. 50 may be a bit much but that is the way of it til patreons start complaining about it. For now, the best way to get her sub up is to make sure you chose the options that give kp during her events and to take the gamer trait as every time you play games with her you win and get one kink point. Otherwise, you are right, it takes a lot of grinding and books to get her kp up.

Reactions: yuserneim

Common Fate

Mar 26, 2019
Idrk if I'm dumb or something like that but the band haram date won't trigger I just see have a threesome with Kleio and Anna in the story tracker but nothing is triggering.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
You need to learn to play guitar (or pick it as a starting skill) BEFORE you get the scene with Sasha in the house playing. You can get the relevant book from the bookstore.

As an aside, I see that the same question has been answered multiple times in the last week already. In future, it is a good idea to do a search, and check if you can find the answer that way. This is just to avoid filling game threads with questions that have been answered many times before.
This response is spot on. if you cannot find the studio at all - chances are you encountered Sasha playing her guitar in her room BEFORE you had the guitar skill. IF you had the relevant skill, she would have invited you to come to the studio to meet her band - based on your responses in the the conversation with her.

Last edited:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
If you had already gotten Bree to the point of the cafe job, then the tracker was automatically updated like that. You also missed some of the new content (I believe there is one new scene for each path). I have started a new game to see what the difference is.
So - reading between all the lines here - IF i install the new updates and play my save where Bree and I already had the Maid/cooking/job at cafe and gamer interactions....

There was new content added for Bree - but I won't experience them at my current story-mark with her.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So - reading between all the lines here - IF i install the new updates and play my save where Bree and I already had the Maid/cooking/job at cafe and gamer interactions....

There was new content added for Bree - but I won't experience them at my current story-mark with her.
That was my experience with it.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes