potito345

Mar 25, 2019
That was my experience with it.
That's a horrible way to implement a game. Especially when all we got is " new scenes lmao. Bug fixes, your guess to which were those lmao" "let me make content in advance and then BLOCK IT because MUH STORY MAN" *proceeds to make content that requires a new game for no reason* . I got 95% of the current content with the cheats and it took hours, if you make a new save now and you play an hour a day you won't get to half the content by the time of the next update. Don't make retroactive content when half your characters barely have content and some have bugs and don't have even a dating option. Kinda disorganized tbh, that's how you end up with bugs

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
That's a horrible way to implement a game. Especially when all we got is " new scenes lmao. Bug fixes, your guess to which were those lmao" "let me make content in advance and then BLOCK IT because MUH STORY MAN" *proceeds to make content that requires a new game for no reason* . I got 95% of the current content with the cheats and it took hours, if you make a new save now and you play an hour a day you won't get to half the content by the time of the next update. Don't make retroactive content when half your characters barely have content and some have bugs and don't have even a dating option. Kinda disorganized tbh, that's how you end up with bugs
But the entire point is that this game is still in development and it isn't like other games that are linear to a fault. New things/people get introduced and impact the development of other assets in the game and it pretty much forces us to restart. Being that we have decided to play this game before it is complete we have, for all practical purposes, become beta testers and deal with it.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Idrk if I'm dumb or something like that but the band haram date won't trigger I just see have a threesome with Kleio and Anna in the story tracker but nothing is triggering.
I know these events exist, but I've never seen it work.

Event(**{
"name": "sasha_practice_01",
"priority": 500,
"label": ["sasha_practice_01"],
"duration": 0,
"game_conditions":{"activity":["practice"],"flagmin_bandpractice":25,"activedate":False, "flag_female":0},
"girls_conditions": {"sasha":{"min_love":50,"present":True,'valid':True, "flag_cheated": False}},
"do_once":True,
"quit": True
})

Event(**{
"name": "anna_practice_01",
"label": ["anna_practice_01"],
"game_conditions":{"activity":["practice"],"flagmin_bandpractice":25,"activedate":False, "flag_female":0},
"girls_conditions": {"anna":{"min_love":50,"present":True,'valid':True}},
})

Event(**{
"name": "kleio_practice_01",
"label": ["kleio_practice_01"],
"girls_conditions": {"kleio":{"min_love":50,"present":True,'valid':True}},
})

I think all 3 have the same conditions and overlap each other

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I know these events exist, but I've never seen it work.

Event(**{
"name": "sasha_practice_01",
"label": ["sasha_practice_01"],
"girls_conditions": {"sasha":{"min_love":50,"present":True,'valid':True, "flag_cheated": False}},
})

Event(**{
"name": "anna_practice_01",
"label": ["anna_practice_01"],
"girls_conditions": {"anna":{"min_love":50,"present":True,'valid':True}},
})

Event(**{
"name": "kleio_practice_01",
"label": ["kleio_practice_01"],
"girls_conditions": {"kleio":{"min_love":50,"present":True,'valid':True}},
})

I think all 3 have the same conditions and overlap each other
Those have nothing to do with the threesome. The threesome is not going to happen until the caps are lifted. It requires 85%LP for both of them. I uploaded a fix for that a few pages back (for 2b) but I'm not sure how it will affect things in 2e

I'm pretty sure those are events to happen during practice though I'm not sure I've ever seen one fire off. To be honest I don't remember if I've seen them before in the game or if I just remember them from reading code.

Last edited:

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
Apparently maker got upset at people asking about why their LP was being reset with updates to allow scenes so they decided to make it seemingly worse and more confusing with people asking even more questions because of it though idk I think the maker's fetish is just to confuse and trick people :devilish: with all they say, do, including weird buggy updates that will never be accurate in changelog to further the confusion, trickery, and posts of people asking about them.

They even apparently said update with vote was going to be band (so bring back the already made threesome that was blocked because of supposedly previous reason/) and new gal sis (really agree they need to polish before adding more... so glad she not added in yet even if I am very curious about this one, but she fits missing with her phone call) but then decided -->
nah and went with the boys and making the main gals even more confusing no other reason(ie like splitting maid/gamer+sasha revenge only route -arguably most confusing one- when she has many other routeS and main bits)

So ya I think it clearly for sure just their fetish and you can't judge someone's fetish most so here.
-->Even just got through reading a few posts on another game suggesting pineapple pizza would be taking fetish to far even on their ntr love(pretty sure it was a joke but you know).

Least it a great game that is still loveable and you know free here so giving them some their fetish in payment I guess is totally fair given title of Love and Sex.

(Though I feel and understand for people that are doing all they can with Wiki doubt they ever had so much changes and confusion to keep track of and to try and test/figure out).

Last edited:

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Those have nothing to do with the threesome. The threesome is not going to happen until the caps are lifted. It requires 85%LP for both of them. I uploaded a fix for that a few pages back (for 2b) but I'm not sure how it will affect things in 2e

I'm pretty sure those are events to happen during practice though I'm not sure I've ever seen one fire off. To be honest I don't remember if I've seen them before in the game or if I just remember them from reading code.
I speak of the events of the band and not of harem, those codes have always existed. if you want check

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
This is why I've basically stopped playing Summertime Saga. Even though the dev intentionally makes it so you dont really have to replay anything the access the "new stuff", I feel like eventually that's going to lead to some kind of bug clusterfuck down the road. Especially since the last couple of updates feel like they severely broke existing content (because nobody tested it, they were too busy focused on the new stuff)

I do like this game. I just wish there was a tighter focus. I applaud Andrel for his work. But I would much rather have contained the game to maybe 6 or 7 of the girls. Idk. Just stick to like...Bree, Sasha, Samantha, the boss and the coworker

Reactions: _Maou_

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
This is why I've basically stopped playing Summertime Saga. Even though the dev intentionally makes it so you dont really have to replay anything the access the "new stuff", I feel like eventually that's going to lead to some kind of bug clusterfuck down the road. Especially since the last couple of updates feel like they severely broke existing content (because nobody tested it, they were too busy focused on the new stuff)

I do like this game. I just wish there was a tighter focus. I applaud Andrel for his work. But I would much rather have contained the game to maybe 6 or 7 of the girls. Idk. Just stick to like...Bree, Sasha, Samantha, the boss and the coworker
That's what I did this month actually o_O
And you can't compare L&S and SS regarding saves: SS doesn't have save compatibility at all.
In L&S you need to restart 2/3 times a year.
And no this update doesn't require you to restart, if you had started both path with Bree previously it will just fuck up your Bree story tracker, the game will just work fine (even for Bree) you won't miss any event.
It will even be easier for you as you will be able to play both path at the same time instead of them being exclusive...

Last edited:
Reactions: Deane9850 and L30

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
Is there a new requirement for giving gifts? I keep trying to give books to the girls to raise kp but she keeps saying no thanks and she is already at 90lp.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
And no this update doesn't require you to restart, if you had started both path with Bree previously it will just fuck up your Bree story tracker, the game will just work fine (even for Bree) you won't miss any event.
It will even be easier for you as you will be able to play both path at the same time instead of them being exclusive...
SO...my question and understanding that I won't have access to the new content is completely false...? As I've definitely got way further into the story w/ Bree and have the gamer and maid/cook/cafe' route well in place.

If it's being redesigned to focus on one or the other - I've very much prefer the gamer over the maid. Personally I'm not nearly a fan of super-submissive personalities. Seductive? absolutely! Naughty and playful for sure for sure. But just slaves is not my thing. (Neither is fem-doms either for that matter, but some aggression is okay). I guess all things in moderation, right???

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
sasha revenge only route
what? He made a sex scene just for when you fuck up ? oh but it's fine, emma has bugs, harmony still doesn't have a sex scene, Reona was added for no reason, kylie has very little and buggy content, but hey let's add nothing. Wow , i can't judge this person's priorities, cuz they don't exist.

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
SO...my question and understanding that I won't have access to the new content is completely false...? As I've definitely got way further into the story w/ Bree and have the gamer and maid/cook/cafe' route well in place.

If it's being redesigned to focus on one or the other - I've very much prefer the gamer over the maid. Personally I'm not nearly a fan of super-submissive personalities. Seductive? absolutely! Naughty and playful for sure for sure. But just slaves is not my thing. (Neither is fem-doms either for that matter, but some aggression is okay). I guess all things in moderation, right???
The maid scene is just an under the table blowjob, literally nothing special about it. The shower one is 3 times hotter in any way. Idk man, this dev has negative priorities. I thought he'll add a threesome for samantha, sasha and bree, since he keeps implying people want them together but he adds random sex stuff that has nothing to do with it, maybe he plays 5th D chess and the MC's sister is actually himself as a girl.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017

Right now you can do the Gamer girl path right off the bat. You can also do the cafe maid path after the gamer path. In the future they will split these to exclusive paths and may add (may I said) a 3rd path.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
what? He made a sex scene just for when you fuck up ? oh but it's fine, emma has bugs, harmony still doesn't have a sex scene, Reona was added for no reason, kylie has very little and buggy content, but hey let's add nothing. Wow , i can't judge this person's priorities, cuz they don't exist.
emma has no bugs. She doesn't have any sex scenes .. but I have experienced no bugs with her in the last 3 or 4 play-thrus. I haven't gotten far enough with Harmony right now to test her sex scene. Kylie is not bugged either. Just her story tracker. You shouldn't judge anything on this because you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

Reona was added because she is just as much a part of this "world" as any other character. I guess you haven't seen his demo named "I am not a Slut"

And, btw, Sasha doesn't have a revenge route. Samnatha does and it has more than 1 art asset.

Anthaus

Dec 22, 2017
I just want to say that I fell in love with this game.
I discovered it lately, and rn I lost my job and cannot truly afford to give the support it deserves... But having grown up on classics like 'True Love', this game scratches the exact itch of a sandbox dating sims I've been looking for a long time.

I care about characters, I love the story arcs, and enjoy the smut (obviously). It's a great, great game, and I'll be sure to give as much support as I can, as soon as I am able to. But thanks for sharing it here and keeping it updated.

Reactions: Andrealphus

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
The maid scene is just an under the table blowjob, literally nothing special about it. The shower one is 3 times hotter in any way. Idk man, this dev has negative priorities. I thought he'll add a threesome for samantha, sasha and bree, since he keeps implying people want them together but he adds random sex stuff that has nothing to do with it, maybe he plays 5th D chess and the MC's sister is actually himself as a girl.
The dev makes his priorities according to the paying clientele (Patreon subscribers). If you want to influence the direction of the work in this game, then become a paying member. Until then, keep your opinion to yourself. Continue to insult the Dev and I will personally ask a moderator to kick you.

slashcrit

Oct 18, 2017
Can someone tell me why palla doesnt accept candies or flowers and just says no thanks lmao. Also how do I call the private investigator for alexis? I dont see the contact info

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes