Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
anyone get a bug where you cant do office work anymore but aren't getting promoted? the work options are gone on weekdays now

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
anyone get a bug where you cant do office work anymore but aren't getting promoted? the work options are gone on weekdays now
A common reason work buttons not being present is when your MC has high needs (happy, sleep, food, etc).

Verify first that you're in good health before concluding that something is bugged.

cornelius85

May 19, 2017
This is by far one of the greatest and worst game at the same time.
Great concept, artwork. But with lots of game breaking bugs.
Currently I have several missions stuck due to some events not triggering.
Quite annoyed at the moment tbh.

BrokenDisc

Feb 9, 2018
It could just be that you've just not triggered them yet

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
there are some bugs and we haven't gotten the latest bug patch on F95 yet. But for the most part you should be able to get to the current ends of each girl (they aren't finished .. still in development). While this isn't fully updated, you can use the wiki to get your way thru most of it.

crackbaby

May 14, 2018
Anybody know what to edit in the save file to change a specific outcome? I was so unfortunate to have too little money on hand when Hanna asked me what to do about the gym. It really sucks if Hanna leaves without having banged her.

I tried changing almost every digits labelled something with "event" and "hanna". Nothing changed other than Hanna's story tracker not showing the "I told Hanna to sell the gym". She still brings up the last conversation with her in the game before she leaves.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Anybody know what to edit in the save file to change a specific outcome? I was so unfortunate to have too little money on hand when Hanna asked me what to do about the gym. It really sucks if Hanna leaves without having banged her.

I tried changing almost every digits labelled something with "event" and "hanna". Nothing changed other than Hanna's story tracker not showing the "I told Hanna to sell the gym". She still brings up the last conversation with her in the game before she leaves.
You would be better off rolling back to before that event and using the cheat menu to give yourself some money. There is a link to the cheat code on the OP

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
Might be complicated, but is there a console command or something I can enter that makes all the girls naked all the time? Honestly the "bugs" that happen in some updates where the girls are naked when they shouldnt be are 10/10 for me

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes