kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Was anything changed with Lexi after Mike encounters her in the nightclub? I remember in older version she could call Mike the same night after jacking his wallet. I know the time conditions for the scene to happen (Be in the living room 8pm-midnight after the bathroom scene), but I cannot trigger it the same night for my life.
There is a delay now. So not possible to do it the same night, as far as I can tell.

Reactions: TFM

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Was anything changed with Lexi after Mike encounters her in the nightclub? I remember in older version she could call Mike the same night after jacking his wallet. I know the time conditions for the scene to happen (Be in the living room 8pm-midnight after the bathroom scene), but I cannot trigger it the same night for my life.
There is a delay now. So not possible to do it the same night, as far as I can tell.
It looks like the last bugfix added a 1 day delay in Lexi's init and start events. You can no longer do her first 3 events in one night.

• Hey there
Reactions: TFM and Andrealphus

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
It looks like the last bugfix added a 1 day delay in Lexi's init and start events. You can no longer do her first 3 events in one night.
Thank you so much guys. I'll have to reload an old save now because I don't have money for rent since he jacked all of it.

Man so many changes since I posted here late 2018-early 2019. Getting used to the new music (NOOOOOO THE OLD NIGHTCLUB MUSIC IS GONE THAT WAS MY JAM!!!) and characters, but there was one interaction that I guessing everyone knows about that made me question my life decisions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can I just say how fucking creepy that is? My last extensive play is from like 19.6-ish so I had no idea that Kylie does that... then again I'm not usually up at 4am so I dunno. I like the thought to flesh out the interaction there.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018

Can I just say how fucking creepy that is? My last extensive play is from like 19.6-ish so I had no idea that Kylie does that... then again I'm not usually up at 4am so I dunno. I like the thought to flesh out the interaction there.
OHHHH Yes - creepy AF.

She's the one character that.....is like a big bloody blowing up falling off the rails massive train wreck where you KNOW there's gonna be carnage and death and horror......but pull the car over to get a better look cuz ya just can't look away.

Let's just say I KNOW to stay away but a have a high level of morbid curiosity of just how deep her Hannibal rabbit hole goes.

As for that particular encounter.....Have you seen the movie Alien? (if you haven't and intend to, don't read the spoiler)

All I have to say is, shit's about to get real. Get some popcorn, buckle up, and strap in, you have some catching up to do..... I envy you in truth.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Lain's Gallery mod exists but dont expect it to be updated any time soon. This game is apparently hard to mod or w/e
Yeah, not only is it just a pain to make the mod but there is a shit load of variables at play, different values for love and kink as well as all the different piercings and routes. Maim put loads of work into the latest update of the mod but it took a lot.

Reactions: Donkeybong

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Yeah, not only is it just a pain to make the mod but there is a shit load of variables at play, different values for love and kink as well as all the different piercings and routes. Maim put loads of work into the latest update of the mod but it took a lot.
Just to be clear, I wasn't taking a shot at Lain lol. He does lots of mods and this game has a lot more going on than "If true = show titties" lol.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
From what I've seen on Steam, this is one of those games where the dev doesn't speak English as a first language, if there were so many typos, and he really thought it made sense to show a Patron a changelog he would have already seen. I know this game has like 500+ pages, but I doubt it's really that good. At best, it's because of all the locations, there's at least a lot of stuff to do within 30 days. It's weird how many games like this are making 9k a month, but still can't avoid releasing things without bugs.

• Angry
Reactions: Andrealphus

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
From what I've seen on Steam, this is one of those games where the dev doesn't speak English as a first language, if there were so many typos, and he really thought it made sense to show a Patron a changelog he would have already seen. I know this game has like 500+ pages, but I doubt it's really that good. At best, it's because of all the locations, there's at least a lot of stuff to do within 30 days. It's weird how many games like this are making 9k a month, but still can't avoid releasing things without bugs.
Dude 30 days is a month and a season in the game!! There are 4 season, that means 4 months that means a year!! The end of the game is you to get married with one of the girls!! If you don't get married the game is endless!! I already did 12 months in the game, and the game is good!! It replicates at a good level the real life!! For me the only thing that is bad is the season only last 30 days it should last 90 days like in the real world!!

One more thing if you want to comment the game you have to play it! And the game is in development, it means that bugs are inevitable and they will be corrected until the game is completed!!!

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Dude 30 days is a month and a season in the game!! There are 4 season, that means 4 months that means a year!! The end of the game is you to get married with one of the girls!! If you don't get married the game is endless!! I already did 12 months in the game, and the game is good!! It replicates at a good level the real life!! For me the only thing that is bad is the season only last 30 days it should last 90 days like in the real world!!

One more thing if you want to comment the game you have to play it! And the game is in development, it means that bugs are inevitable and they will be corrected until the game is completed!!!
Well, marriage isn't the only ending, there are a few unalive scenes. Won't say what but marrying the not best girl isn't the only way to end the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Deane9850
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes