DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I don't really see what's so hype about the game, playing through more of it. 30+ characters isn't really impressive when 'talk' has only 1-2 lines for them. Other games have done better in not making the grinding feel flat. The cheats don't even really work well, cause I can only ever up their affection once, before having to rest, unlike trying to add sub and lesbian.

Background music kinda drowns out the voices when they do actually talk. With how much of an insert MC is of the dev, I'm surprised it's making so much money, and don't remember seeing anyone on Steam pointing that out about it. People kept going on about how there's so much stuff to do, and the kind of reactions the characters have, but from what I can tell, it only looks that way because of the stat grinding. It's really weird what kind of things people on this site pledge for.
What's really weird is how people pledge so much for games that take 4-6 months to get an update for and then that update is all of an hours worth of play, if that.

I don't see where you are seeing only 1 or 2 lines of talk for any of the girls in the game. Obviously you haven't played it for very long if that is all you have experienced. Now lately there seems to have been a bug introduced as much of the voice acting, that I know exists, has not been triggering. Hopefully that is fixed in the update. And yes, not all the girls have voice acting, but that is coming along. It is a game in development after all.

Lots of activities and events in the game. Lots of stuff happening there. If you haven't seen much, you haven't played it much.

Grinding is as much a part of this game as most others I've seen coming out of patreon in this genre. Fortunately, as time goes on, more activities are added to make the grind seem less grindy. Once again, if you haven't noticed this, then you have not played very long. From a year ago to now, the game seem way less tedious than it used to.

I will agree that the music is a little loud, but you can adjust the music and voice volumes in options so that complaint really can't be considered.

Epsylon

Feb 15, 2020
Soooo, there is no sex scene for Harmony yet? I made her date points to 100%, she asked to come for "hot coffee" and nothing happened :/

capra

Jun 12, 2018
reminder that emma is canonically best girl and you can't have sex with her except in your dreams just like real life

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
What's really weird is how people pledge so much for games that take 4-6 months to get an update for and then that update is all of an hours worth of play, if that.

I don't see where you are seeing only 1 or 2 lines of talk for any of the girls in the game. Obviously you haven't played it for very long if that is all you have experienced. Now lately there seems to have been a bug introduced as much of the voice acting, that I know exists, has not been triggering. Hopefully that is fixed in the update. And yes, not all the girls have voice acting, but that is coming along. It is a game in development after all.

Lots of activities and events in the game. Lots of stuff happening there. If you haven't seen much, you haven't played it much.

Grinding is as much a part of this game as most others I've seen coming out of patreon in this genre. Fortunately, as time goes on, more activities are added to make the grind seem less grindy. Once again, if you haven't noticed this, then you have not played very long. From a year ago to now, the game seem way less tedious than it used to.

I will agree that the music is a little loud, but you can adjust the music and voice volumes in options so that complaint really can't be considered.
4 months for minimal content? Sounds like those patrons on getting milked :unsure:

ClownThoughts

Apr 3, 2018
There seems to be a glitch with Harmony's sex scene, where it gives you the option of wearing a condom, but either choice makes you where one, with no acknowledgement in the game.

Or maybe I'm just a dumbass and I missed something. But I definitely didn't see any sort of dialogue where she forces you to wear one or anything.

Also noticed a glitch where creampieing a girl makes her not pregnant anymore lmao.

Is sex with Minami gonna be added in a future hotfix of this update? Or will it be later down the line?

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I am, of course, not talking about Love, Sex and Second Base. We get an update every month or so.
Nah, I was referring to a certain extremely popular game on this website that will get defended to death by simps giving some random dev like a 100k a month for bug infested releases 3 times a year that add fuck all it seems

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
You misspelled Lexi, I fixed it for you :)
I'm at a loss with you two. I find both Palla and Lexi equally delicious for different reasons.

I will admit lexi's tits are divine! palla has a better story by far and I love her spunky personality. But I think Lexi's sex scenes are hotter.

capra

Jun 12, 2018
tbh I find Audreys default picture really ugly. I hope it gets changed. she looks much better in the CGs

AngryBabboon

Sep 3, 2018
Nah, I was referring to a certain extremely popular game on this website that will get defended to death by simps giving some random dev like a 100k a month for bug infested releases 3 times a year that add fuck all it seems
*Cough* Kingdom of Deception *cough* Since Sierra Lee left them they literally release twice a year xD

Yeah out of all the creators out there, Andrealphus is among the most consistent ones. Yeah the game isn't perfect, but it's a damn fine one among the games that we have on this site.

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
tbh I find Audreys default picture really ugly. I hope it gets changed. she looks much better in the CGs
See I actually think the opposite. I really like her default picture, especially when she's in her underwear. One of my main issues I have with the game (one of very few, love ya dev if you're reading this) is that there can often be such a difference between the default character art and the CG art that they look like completely different people. I personally find the spooning position with Audrey is one of the most jarring examples of that.

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
Soooo, there is no sex scene for Harmony yet? I made her date points to 100%, she asked to come for "hot coffee" and nothing happened :/
I do have the same problem, or are there any other scenes that we can see and this one just isn't drawn yet?

Reactions: Necronlord3

awfuqee33

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone have a list of all the new scenes introduced in 20.5 and 20.6? A generic "5 new sex scenes/CG" doesn't help me track down the new content very well.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes