SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
Does Minami has only two events for her? After she moved on the house, I saw the event in her room, the band event, and shower event. Is there anyone find other events or let her siscon point higher than 15?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Kleio is still stuck with LP 50 in my game and I cannot figure out how to trigger the next scene.
the open book icon upper right corner in game gives you clear hints..also refer to kleio-morgan ..the harpies stuff...alot of storylines and increasing stats are intertwined and not being able to increase may be because something in another storyline wasnt done yet.

guest1

May 31, 2018
I keep getting the same bug with 2 features. It happens even on the latest patch.

All interactions dissappear when I approach characters, and characters are missing from their usual places, but their portrait is still there.

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
the open book icon upper right corner in game gives you clear hints..also refer to kleio-morgan ..the harpies stuff...alot of storylines and increasing stats are intertwined and not being able to increase may be because something in another storyline wasnt done yet.
Anna is at 75% and i got every event with her, Kleio is, as said, stuck at 50% withthe event "meet kleio in the studio", the harpies is still stuck at "go see the band at friday night" (but where ?) - besides, if kleio and anna are in the same place the "sleeping with anna and kleio ..what could go wrong" is triggerd and because kleio is still stuck at LP 50 she leaves. (I do have the guitar skill)

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Kleio is still stuck with LP 50 in my game and I cannot figure out how to trigger the next scene.
Be in the studio, have no date, Kleio's lesbian stat (GP) less than or equal to 75, LP at 50, and have done the third event [that is the morning view event]. It is a band practice event, where things do not go well, and Sasha walks home as there is heavy rain falling.

Studio only becomes visible after you have it unlocked (Sasha's event where she plays guitar at home), on Wednesdays and Fridays from 18:00 to 22:00 if memory serves.

And if the issue is the uneven progression with Anna and Kleio, you are pretty much screwed. Only options are to reload an older save and avoid that pitfall, or to temporarily edit the scripts to prevent the event kicking in.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Anybody knows if this game has a full release date? I tried it a few times but always get stuck on some bugs. Would love to play the game when its finished and polished.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Sorry for the newb question, but i just came across this game and i love playing multiple protagonist stories, so i'm very interested. The tags however don't seem to jive with the description. According to the latter you can only play as male. According to the former you can play as female, but there's only female characters in those pics and no lesbian tag.

Can someone shed some light on that?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Sorry for the newb question, but i just came across this game and i love playing multiple protagonist stories, so i'm very interested. The tags however don't seem to jive with the description. According to the latter you can only play as male. According to the former you can play as female, but there's only female characters in those pics and no lesbian tag.

the female protagonist has not yet been worked on properly, and does not have a definite date to be worked on, for now the one that is best being developed is the male progonist route, you can get some threesome scenes on his route, but as far as lesbian as far as I am concerned remind me, just one.
in short:

PLAY THE GAME AS A MAN.

• Haha
Reactions: lifemare
Nov 4, 2017

You can play as either male or female (mike or bree) but bree has very few content compared to mike the original character choice as for the tag's eh its sorta outdated

Reactions: lifemare

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Does Minami has only two events for her? After she moved on the house, I saw the event in her room, the band event, and shower event. Is there anyone find other events or let her siscon point higher than 15?
Unless the Dev screwed up majorly (trigger wise), it looks like it. For this being "her" update, very little to do with her.

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
the female protagonist has not yet been worked on properly, and does not have a definite date to be worked on, for now the one that is best being developed is the male progonist route, you can get some threesome scenes on his route, but as far as lesbian as far as I am concerned remind me, just one.
in short:

PLAY THE GAME AS A MAN.
You can play as either male or female (mike or bree) but bree has very few content compared to mike the original character choice as for the tag's eh its sorta outdated
Even when i go for a female character i PLAY IT LIKE A MAN, don't worry :p

Thank you both for taking the time to answer, i might give it a go anyway, despite those unfinished routes.

• Haha
Reactions: naoligopraisso
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes