Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
Andrealphus The toggle hero voice is a great addition, but it would make more seance design wise, in my opinion, to move that toggle from the main menu to the option menu under the sound section.

As I was board and a picture is worth 1000 words here are two possible mock ups I like the second better personaly, but it would require making a second smaller button texture.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
What can relate to this event in the save file? I thought it was event04, but after changing event04 cancelled from true to false - i still have that red cross

Okay it's supposed to be event05, now i need to understand how to fix it.

Well, after successful event05 there are alot more entries in the save file, so i don't think i can fix it. So let's see it other way - how can i resolve the situation, when Alette called me on work party and audrey called me to restaraunt at the same date?

Last edited:

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
so this game doesnt have much to offer. Nice art but having to imagine the scenes its a killer with same pic forever there.

galgamesh

Nov 14, 2016
Among other things, you need to raise her Yandere to 50. And I think also have encountered her in the middle of the night outside of your house.
I'm just not able to catch her when she appear at front porch
The spy camera doesn't work at all btw

Last edited:

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
So as I continue playing does anyone feel like Mike seriously let himself go by the time we get to play as him? Throughout the story we get glimpses into Mike's past and while he got cheated on by his girlfriend before that in his high school years he seemed to be a super chad with women all over him and a lot of friends those friends eventually graduating to become super successful which was how Mike was able to get Palla a ton of jobs in the fashion industry. Getting cheated on by Alexis really did quite blow to him huh?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So as I continue playing does anyone feel like Mike seriously let himself go by the time we get to play as him? Throughout the story we get glimpses into Mike's past and while he got cheated on by his girlfriend before that in his high school years he seemed to be a super chad with women all over him and a lot of friends those friends eventually graduating to become super successful which was how Mike was able to get Palla a ton of jobs in the fashion industry. Getting cheated on by Alexis really did quite blow to him huh?
Bear in mind that its been the better part of a decade since Mike was in school, but getting cheated on (from his perspective) by his girlfriend really did a number on him. Not to mention that when he did meet another woman whom he liked, his "best friend" swooped in and grabbed her. And of course at the start of the game, he's in a crappy job that doesn't really seem like its going anywhere.

Mike is meant to be at rock bottom when we play as him, because its that point when Samantha and Ryan move out and Bree and Sasha move in when he decides to pull his life together. I mean, look at what happens when he applies him, he gets promoted pretty quickly, starts meeting lots of women. And its not like he was a butterball, after a few visits to the gym, you realise that Hanna has the hots for him, with her getting off to sniffing the musk from his boxers.

Mike's just a lesson that if you get off your ass and try to apply yourself, good things can happen...as well as bad things, like swimming at the beach late at night and having to chat to Kylie...

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes