Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I wonder how many girls is the guy going to add in this games...it keeps on increasing
I have 4 more that I wanna add
Unless the Dev screwed up majorly (trigger wise), it looks like it. For this being "her" update, very little to do with her.
Well the initial release of a girl is a lot of work ^^
she got:
- 6 events
- 2 backgrounds
- Kissing art
- Full sprite with 6 outfits and 2 positions
- all the talks and chats
And I am working on giving her a small update later this week so that she has art for the various date activities

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Kylie's LP still capped at 50, I cannot trigger this event and I tried every interaction with her
Among other things, you need to raise her Yandere to 50. And I think also have encountered her in the middle of the night outside of your house.

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Well the initial release of a girl is a lot of work ^^
she got:
- 6 events
- 2 backgrounds
- Kissing art
- Full sprite with 6 outfits and 2 positions
- all the talks and chats
And I am working on giving her a small update later this week so that she has art for the various date activities
Don't get me wrong I get it's a lot of work.
In terms of point raising events I can only trigger 2. With another one only giving me one option despite being max points.
So I don't know where the other 3 are. Unless you are counting the intro phone calls?
Is it even possible rn to go on a date?

Edit: if that's the extent cool, just trying not to bang my head against the wall trying to find something that doesn't exist.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Unless the Dev screwed up majorly (trigger wise), it looks like it. For this being "her" update, very little to do with her.
This is not Minami's update. This is her introduction. I am sure she will get more content over the next couple of months. Be patient.

Reactions: Skads

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
is the latest walkthrough still a few versions back?
if you activate cheats are the seasons changeable, because I've played a version where they are and a version where they aren't?
Someone took it upon themselves to update the walkthru ... look through the past 10 or so pages to find it.

Reactions: _Maou_

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
This is not Minami's update. This is her introduction. I am sure she will get more content over the next couple of months. Be patient.
I always consider the cover the star, hence the quotes. I'm more concerned with the current extent so I'm not trying to find something that doesn't exist.

guest1

May 31, 2018
I keep getting the same bug with 2 features. It happens even on the latest patch.

All interactions dissappear when I approach characters, the only button I can press is to leave the dialog, and characters are missing from their usual places, but their portrait is still there and I can knock.
Would appreciate help with this!

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So when you're helping Sasha unpack, she makes a joke about pegging guys and you can claim interest. If she's dominant enough, is that a thing that actually happens in the game?

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I am stuck with Morgan with 60 LP. It says go to date in cinema(2nd time) but nothing happens . Am i missing something?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
"Be patient" If only people on site could be. But after 3 years and 450+ posts you should know better than to tell people here that, it just falls on deaf ears.

volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
Okay, i had to cancel audrey take out event. How do i uncancel it? Trying to edit it with save editor isn't successful for now

asdkfj;lk

Apr 17, 2017
Do i need to start a new save? i have kleio and anna at 75% and i did the band meet thing where they decide to share but they wont ask for the threesome

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes