Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
Ah I see well that sucks luckily I still have a save from that point and that was the second to last event chain I did because of personal dislike.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
@ Dev awesome game enjoyed playing it . it would have being much better without the Decapitation it's a total turn off unless there are people on here that get off on dead people :D

HentaiSome

Apr 25, 2020
Any code to force Shiori office event after babysitting? I am stuck at 50% LP. Not able to proceed. Tried the strip club a hundred times and nothing happened.
Honestly I am extremely annoyed by this kind of bugs that prevent the events from going on for no reason. The story tracker also does not help at all.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
It's supposed to be a bad ending after all ^^
I don't think anyone would say it's a good ending ;)
I mean, it's a good ending if you really want to be killed by a psychotic hot chick who up until recently has been nothing more than a little sister.

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
Is Scottie important in the story ? because if i refuse to have 3some then he out of the story . does he needed to be able to progress any other quest ? help pls . tks alot.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
What is current NTR and cheating situation?
I know one of them is w/ Alexis.
But to help yourself, NTR is a very specific term and keyphrase. A search w/ that term is likely to bring up many posts. I know there's been a few just in the past 10 pages.

Reactions: Skads

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I don't know what is going on w/ the Search Bar on this site -I've never seen this before. The default option is to search by member's name who posted something and I cannot change that.

In the past, i could search this thread for a keyword.

I say that to say this - I ran into a situation that I am concerned about and want to see what is what and what I can do.

I am now using the most recent update (20.6.1d). I had been avoiding Anna and Kleio when together due to the Band Harem path being on hold/bugged whatever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
How did you keep lowering her corruption? Bible study doesn't achieve anything..
Buy romance novels from the book store and give them as gifts to her. If you look at the romance novel entry on the store, it shows you they lower corruption (-1 happyface w/ halo image).

you need to get her down to 80 to trigger the first event with her - asking your help at some function.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What is current NTR and cheating situation?
I answered this on the last side here:
Alexis your ex Girlfriend who you left because she cheated on you will not cease her habbit if you give her a second chance unless you are strong and charming enough to call those other guys off.
Except from that there is Samantha but this is more hamurabi code where she decides to cheat with you because you are nice and tolled her, that her husband cheated and so she ends the marriage with a selfie you and her naked and she with cum smeared face and after that being with you together.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so..was doing a new playthrough..progressing as i always have with Sasha..nothing different than in the past...forging the bond so to speak....dating boinking etc...when BAM...go to the hall and hafta watch her giving Scottie a blowie....that's never happened before in any playthrough in the past....so sudden NTR is a thing now...because that was 100% NTR...activated cheats dropped all stats with her and went hard and fast with Bree to get Sasha to move the fuck out......how about an option to ask Kylie to behead that skank...hmmph..

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes