Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
I invited Alexy home and Lexie to the mall but nothing has changed, what should I do?

What are the sex scenes that have been added? Thank you

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
100 % complecte save file plz
Why? There is no gallery and the cheat menu is enough to reach most of it.
The only reason for save file I can immagine is for some people bug harmony so they want a save after her roller date so that her love is not capped at 30% or one where you caught Ryan cheating in the club to warn Samantha about it and so get on Path A.

anoop

Nov 23, 2017
Why? There is no gallery and the cheat menu is enough to reach most of it.
The only reason for save file I can immagine is for some people bug harmony so they want a save after her roller date so that her love is not capped at 30% or one where you caught Ryan cheating in the club to warn Samantha about it and so get on Path A.
yeah needed because i failed to get morgan event (like akkonx said )

21Stitches

Aug 17, 2017
I need help getting to the beach guys

So I have a bike, and its summer, how can I go to the beach?, I cant find a way to go alone, I want to learn martial arts, can someone help? I already tried searching in the thread but they only say get a vehicle and well i cant seem to find it

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Is there a switch to disable NTR?
More or less. You could avoid dating Alexis whole. Or you can wait before reaching 1000 Dollar and get before more then 25 each in charme and strength because with it you call of the guys that flirt in front of your eyes with Alexis. The NTR is only at her (if you do not count helping Samantha get her revenge on her cheating husband) and there is enough warning in the game where many people speak with Mike about how an ass Alexis whas.

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
More or less. You could avoid dating Alexis whole. Or you can wait before reaching 1000 Dollar and get before more then 25 each in charme and strength because with it you call of the guys that flirt in front of your eyes with Alexis. The NTR is only at her (if you do not count helping Samantha get her revenge on her cheating husband) and there is enough warning in the game where many people speak with Mike about how an ass Alexis whas.
Read the previous page about Sasha doing "surprise" NTR. I'd rather disable NTR than have to actively avoid such awful game mechanics. This didn't start out as an NTR avoidance game, but now it has become one apparently. Without a NTR off switch I won't even waste any time on it.

asfasfasfvas

Oct 13, 2018
i can't finish morgan and kleio mission, no matter how much i drink with them, after drinking 2 times with each one they don't drink anymore, and when midnight comes they just leave the bar, and yes i have all the requirements for end with them

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes