Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
There is no "surprise" NTR, this eventhappen BEFORE you and Sasha get together if you are not together.

She is not cheating on the MC so it's not NTR.
I don't know about that logic. Sasha stops everything with mc if he kisses another girl and she sees it and considers it cheating. Yet fucking another man is not considered cheating by you?

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
I don't know about that logic. Sasha stops everything with mc if he kisses another girl and she sees it and considers it cheating. Yet fucking another man is not considered cheating by you?
Well, Mike's not Sasha. I know, it's sick, to think only that characters can react differently...

Reactions: Konstantinus

Viktorro

Oct 31, 2017
This game is great, but it has some problems for me. I missed a movie with Ann and stuck. Also I missed conversation with Cassidy at night and now can only finish her root. Can anybody help me, or wait a new version?

Mar 21, 2019
make a save on saturday morning, go to arcade as soon as it opens, check that "Girl locations" is randomized, skip hours till it triggers. If it does not, reload, repeat.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
You cant cheat of you are not in a relationship afaik

Reactions: L30

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
You cant cheat of you are not in a relationship afaik
Im not saying remove the scene or anything. I think it would just be a good storyline if you could confront her when it happens and talk about how you thought feelings were developing etc. I don't want to assume but by relationship do you mean the "going steady" chocie?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Sasha fall in love at 50 % love once sh reach that stage she wont go back with her ex

Reactions: L30
Jul 1, 2017
Samantha limited to doggy and oral is path locked or bugged? (wiki mentions missionary)
Also is she a possible marriage candidate? The proposal icon is missing. (path a - stopped the wedding)

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I think this game will be my favourite one when it gets more developed. Overall I like a lot that the characters have relationships or had them with others, perhaps the only thing that I would want to see is that if after meeting a character we don't interact with them that their storylines develop alone.

And well I'm truly interested in Bree, mainly because as the other option for the MC it feels like she will do many things by herself in the story, it would be really interesting to be Mike and see what she does, the same as being Bree and see what Mike does.

Reactions: Konstantinus

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
If the MC has had sex with Sasha (or any girl), the MC is considered to be in a relationship. Some girls are fine with the MC kissing/sexing other girls, most are not.

Edit: So according to the code, if the MC has kissed a girl or had sex with her, He is going to get in trouble if he kisses another girl while she is in the room.

Last edited:

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
If the MC has had sex with Sasha (or any girl), the MC is considered to be in a relationship. Some girls are fine with the MC kissing/sexing other girls, most are not.
That's where my confusion comes in. According to that criteria you can be in a relationship with sasha and the ntr scene still happens. That's why i asked if he could implement a scene where we confront her

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes