Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Read the previous page about Sasha doing "surprise" NTR. I'd rather disable NTR than have to actively avoid such awful game mechanics. This didn't start out as an NTR avoidance game, but now it has become one apparently. Without a NTR off switch I won't even waste any time on it.
Wait wait, Sasha does NTR now???

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Read the previous page about Sasha doing "surprise" NTR. I'd rather disable NTR than have to actively avoid such awful game mechanics. This didn't start out as an NTR avoidance game, but now it has become one apparently. Without a NTR off switch I won't even waste any time on it.
There is no "surprise" NTR, this eventhappen BEFORE you and Sasha get together if you are not together.

She is not cheating on the MC so it's not NTR.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
You need to input the search term into the top line, ignoring the subwindow popping up. I had a day where I suddenly couldn't do that anymore as well, because I had a blackout.
Thank you. Sadly no one has addressed my worrisome concern yet. I'm leery of proceeding if I don't know what is going on.
the "Band" green quest/journal update did not get added, and the girls both disappeared.

I entered "band harem" directly in the search which found a number of posts - but nothing more recent since 5/25. Nothing that confirms or allays my fears if something went wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

F2J412Ark

Jun 10, 2017
i can't finish morgan and kleio mission, no matter how much i drink with them, after drinking 2 times with each one they don't drink anymore, and when midnight comes they just leave the bar, and yes i have all the requirements for end with them
same situation did you finish the mission yet?

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
i can't finish morgan and kleio mission, no matter how much i drink with them, after drinking 2 times with each one they don't drink anymore, and when midnight comes they just leave the bar, and yes i have all the requirements for end with them
You not only have to have a drink with them, but also kiss them, play darts or billiards etc.
That means, when you invite them to the pub you first give them a kiss, then you invite them for a drink, play darts, drink again, play billiards, drink again, the bar goes up to 100 and you can invite them to your home

F2J412Ark

Jun 10, 2017
You not only have to have a drink with them, but also kiss them, play darts or billiards etc.
That means, when you invite them to the pub you first give them a kiss, then you invite them for a drink, play darts, drink again, play billiards, drink again, the bar goes up to 100 and you can invite them to your home
do you have to invite both of them to a date for that to happen? or do you just go to the pub

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
do you have to invite both of them to a date for that to happen? or do you just go to the pub
You go to the pub when they are here then give each 2 drinks, they need to have accepted sharing you and be at least at 50% love.

F2J412Ark

Jun 10, 2017
You go to the pub when they are here then give each 2 drinks, they need to have accepted sharing you and be at least at 50% love.
yes after i did the event what i did was talk to morgan offer a drink then kleio offer a drink skip time and repeat is that how it works?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
does anybody know how to unlock the nightclub and other locations? (trying to do Lexi but don't think the nightclub and the stripclub are the same thing)
You unlock the nightclub like many other places by owning appropriate clothing (think "You're not getting in here with those shoes mate!"). Here it is fancy clothing.

Reactions: Donkeybong
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes