madmas

Feb 20, 2019
Hello
Can somebody tell me wat i have to do to get the morgan x kleio threesome. i have already done it in a lots of ways.

i will include some of my save's to let people know where i am currently. the first save is bevore the meetings kleio's ex. and the second is wen you have confronted them both and enter the club their discucien playse uit en where they agree to share you.

Sorry i am dyslexia and my language is Netherlands.

vileness2

Apr 18, 2019
From the Hallway, I see both the Attic and Minami's Room even though she hasn't moved in yet, and I can't clean the Attic. Latest version.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Saw on Twitter you’re adding cuddling after sex

I hope this includes group cuddling after group sex?

/dirty dirty boy

Also, been a long time since I’ve played, but I remember the creator liking my suggestion to be able to tell Bree and Sasha to kiss in the home harem path after he made an image of them kissing for the female character path. I don’t suppose he’s added that feature? I want to see them kiss too. Kisses and cuddles are the height of depravity after all

Last edited:

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Saw on Twitter you’re adding cuddling after sex

I hope this includes group cuddling after group sex?

/dirty dirty boy

Also, been a long time since I’ve played, but I remember the creator liking my suggestion to be able to tell Bree and Sasha to kiss in the home harem path after he made an image of them kissing for the female character path. I don’t suppose he’s added that feature? I want to see them kiss too. Kisses and cuddles are the height of depravity after all
Well we have hand holding during dates so kisses and cuddles must be on the horizon

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Konstantinus

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
How do I start Bree's rent sequence? 40% LP so far, and locked. Walkthrough says M - F, 12 - 18:00, but the event hasn't started in two weeks.

Xtrbacklash

Jun 13, 2017
So how do i progress with Harmony? I have her love on 30, corruption on 50 but she still won't allow me to bang her in bed without a condom. I did all bible lessons with her, danced with her in church, went on a picnic with her, did roller skating with her, probably something else i forgot, but what now?
Im looking for the same answer

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
How do I start Bree's rent sequence? 40% LP so far, and locked. Walkthrough says M - F, 12 - 18:00, but the event hasn't started in two weeks.
You probably need to get kink to 25, unless you have the video games skill. But if you get have the video games skill, you get a different event.

At least that is what I found by going through the script of the 20.5.2i version (I am waiting for the second update - the joys of limited bandwidth).

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It still NTR because she is one of dateable choice. You are forcing an NTR scene by making the player to rush to 50LP with her to avoid that.
Well, we've had a gazillion discussion on a bajillion of threads here what constitutes NTR and what doesn't, and I for one am not arguing with the experts. And it's not surprising on a message board, where on some incest games people scowl at the notion that your mother might have had previous sexual experience. Probably there is a group out there having the fetish of playing a IVF guy.

So let's not get stuck in the definition of the word and tell it like it is: you don't want to have a girl having any in-story experience with another guy. Which I can understand and you're not alone in this, e. g. in "Become a Rock Star" there exists a mod which does nothing but delete a scene from the game where a girl (which the MC hasn't met yet) will orally enhance the day of somebody else because it obviously was too NTR-ish for some.

But what about implied action? Ryan and Samantha must have some fun together while we're away, considering she can get pregnant. Alexis definitely cheated before. Sasha and Bree will be having fun together, Morgan and Kleio did (but probably girl on girl doesn't count).

I get your point and am halfway in the boat with you here, I also prefer to be the one and only, but from the dev's perspective it is hard to draw the line to not exclude anybody if you want to at least tell some rudimentary story about the people other than "they're fucking the MC". So sometimes you just gotta accept that not everything can be to your liking the whole 100%. And maybe you'll be lucky and somebody creates a mod which removes Scottie from the picture, at least in this way.

Thing is though, the way you're phrasing the issue is a bit on the harsh side. Instead of "I would prefer an easy way out" - which you kind of did at the beginning - you're attacking the dev with "You're forcing me to do X". Not a good start to the conversation.

Specializt

May 23, 2017
I am at 75 LP with Kleio now and the Story Tracker tells me to "wait for her to call about the car" since a few weeks. Where did I screw it up?

Subun

Jan 2, 2018
I am at 75 LP with Kleio now and the Story Tracker tells me to "wait for her to call about the car" since a few weeks. Where did I screw it up?
look, the events have specific hours and days if you start doing something at that time, obviously they will not come out (I'm a little tired that they want everything on a silver platter having the book of events, also I think that has already been answered before xd)

Subun

Jan 2, 2018
It still NTR because she is one of dateable choice. You are forcing an NTR scene by making the player to rush to 50LP with her to avoid that.
I don't think it's fair that you can fuck several girls (including the sister, who will be the next one xd) and that she can't do it with 1 guy other than you

• Hey there
Reactions: Konstantinus
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes