yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Band Harem
In order to trigger the threesome with Anna and Kleio, both must have an LP >= 85. They will approach you, at the studio, and tell you that you are taking them to dinner and you will be given the option chose a day.

What to do ?

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
As already stated no one on the dev team as this issue, we are none the less trying to solve it but it's hard as we can't see if we are making any progress and can't replicate it.
Appreciate your efforts to identify the problem. For whatever reason, this seems to be the only game in which I run into this issue which is a shame because I think it's otherwise very fun & entertaining.

Reactions: Pyrrical

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Are there any events after Minami meeting jack? also it is broken, jack image is missing or something "name 'jack' is not defined". Another question. Is Bree going to have more sex scenes? Like doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl? Other girls have 3 scenes so maybe she could also have something more than 1 missionary. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
btw i ahve a littel problem in cassis storyline how do you learn martial arts to beat her father
activating the martial arts skill, in the cheat menu in the skills section

Cheat code
Down Left Up Right Up Right B A Down Left

Last edited:

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
New update! Nice~
26 new events! Awesome~
But nothing for Emma yet tho o_O o_O
Also, still no intimate relations with Minami o_O:cry:
I hate you Andrealphus :mad::mad:
Anyways, still, thanks for the hard work and constant updates Andrealphus, keep up the great work :LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)

Reactions: Edward107

kokor

Dec 7, 2019
Hi,
i am stuck at Kleio's story. "Get Kleio to fall in love with me" is at 75% and "Get to know Kleio better" is stuck at 93%. I had the event at the bar where Anna talked to Kleio about anal. I tried to gift her a buttplug but still nothing continues.
Any suggestions what to do?
I'm stuck on kleio 93% also.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No harem route? also i really wish there was a way to lock needs at 10 so i wont have to keep clicking the cheat every 5 mins :/
It may actually be easier to take care of your needs than to permanently enter the cheat code. Get up, take shower, eat breakfast, drink coffee, later in the day eat another meal, possibly also a hot dog in the mall (only thing that would cost you money). Sure, a bit of clicking, but way less than cheating requires.

Is there NTR events with Bree?
No.

Are there any events after Minami meeting jack? also it is broken, jack image is missing or something "name 'jack' is not defined". Another question. Is Bree going to have more sex scenes? Like doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl? Other girls have 3 scenes so maybe she could also have something more than 1 missionary. Keep up the good work!
Unless something has changed in the latest update, Bree has at least Doggy, maybe more. Maybe she lacks kink points?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes