Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Sasha is not showing, the bra when wearing sexy date clothes right on BB. It will have art but in code it is not reflected

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I am working on several other projects.
I would love to work on animations but one of 2 things need to happen for it:
- Me hiring someone with UE or Unity skills (or training myself but that would require some time off Love & Sex)
- Renpy getting some Spline or Live2D bindings (which is on their road map)
So maybe/hopefully next year

I should have 1 or 2 fully finished games out by the end of 2020, but no animations.

As for Love & Sex I hope to finish it in 2022 and by then having enough money to start a larger scale project: Love & Sex Third Base 3D ;)
Stop. I can only get so erect.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
How do I propose to someone? I already bought the ring, but the option never appears.
As far as I know, you can only propose to Bree, Sasha and Samantha in the game right now because it's over.

As for Bree and Sasha, you can marry one or both.

But there are other girls who have art but whose endings are not written down.
For example, Aletta, Alexis, Audrey, Anna, Harmony.

JumPin

May 14, 2020
As far as I know, you can only propose to Bree, Sasha and Samantha in the game right now because it's over.

As for Bree and Sasha, you can marry one or both.

But there are other girls who have art but whose endings are not written down.
For example, Aletta, Alexis, Audrey, Anna, Harmony.
I understand, but it was precisely them that I tried to propose, but the option never came up. I tried it as a gift, a date and nothing.

Reactions: mikecd199817

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
I understand, but it was precisely them that I tried to propose, but the option never came up. I tried it as a gift, a date and nothing.
You got to have around 95% LPs to ask and for them to accept the proposal!! Some of the girls you have to do the main events first and only then you can ask them!! Some of them you can't marry!!! But be sure to make the proposition, because that is an game end!! When you make a proposition next friday or saturday there will be a wedding and you're the groom, then you will see a resume of what is gonna happen with some of the girls and then is happily ever after (or game over)!!! See the wiki for more information about the girls!!

Scet

Jul 11, 2020
It still doesn't show up, I tried it with Sam, Breve and others and it doesn't show up.
It comes up when you interact with them (see screenshot below - you can see the ring 4th item from left) and if they have sufficient LP they will say yes...only characters that have ability for proposals are Bree, Sasha, Samantha and Minami (according to the Story tracker) and, while I have got it to work for Bree, Sasha (as individuals as well as Harem - different saved games) and Samantha, I have not been able to get it to come up with Minami (so far anyway).

1596183334256.png

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
Can one of you guys post your save file please? I've made too many mistakes in the game!

It's a good game heaps of characters, hoping the scenes get animated

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Can one of you guys post your save file please? I've made too many mistakes in the game!

It's a good game heaps of characters, hoping the scenes get animated
Define mistake. Cancelling Samantha's wedding, or going through with it?
Having Sasha as a blonde or brunette?
Having Sasha get a boobjob or not?
Bothering with Kylie or not?
Getting Bree work in the maid cafe or not?
Getting any / all of the girls pregnant or not?
NTR content with Alexis or not?

And the list can go on and on and on. So asking for a save game, other than perhaps at the start (where you still have to play through all the content) is kind of useless.

And even at the start, traits matter. So if you don't pick video games skills, then you'll be forced to pick one route with Bree (maid route). I think it was MrRaynor posted a save game with all the traits and a boatload of cash enabled roughly a month ago. That is probably the best bet. But then you still have to play through the game. Just bear in mind that a lot of choices have consequences, some of which are irreversible.

Either that, or waiting until the game is finished and someone writes a mod for all the galleries (that is roughly 2 years away, if the developer sticks to their timeline). Right now, that is rather cumbersome, since there are a lot of customisation options (tattoos, piercings, pregnancy), and thus will probably only happen once the game is finished.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Discord update bot says it's out but the patreon page isn't updated, im dl'ing and checking now.

Edit: yep yep yep, new update. Will upload in 6 hours because aussie internet(will likely just take 10-20 minutes).

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes