Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
im trying for palla but im stuck because she wont accept candies or flowers any idea what iv done wrong?
Can you elaborate on "she won't accept"? Is the option to gift there but there is a message like "I don't want that" or don't you get the option in the first place?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Chances are you are playing 20.6.2a or 20.6.2b - an outdated version had that bug.
I don't think the difference in this latest version has any changes to Palla.

If I had to guess - your KPs with her is not high enough. This is just a guess. When you first meet her, she's like negative LPs and and is a real cold-hearted bitchy gal - I don't think a woman with that temperament is giddy over trite gifts such as candies and flowers.

If your LPs or KPs is low - that is likely the reason she isn't accepting.

In my run through, I didn't give here these things till I had already developed a good relationship with her, so I did not experience a hesitancy from her to accept them. My hesitation to give her them wasn't because I believed she wouldn't take them - just that I wasn't really pursuing her storyline plots - but was at least interacting with her.

Please let me know if this is the case for your status with her - that will help conclude in my mind why you had this experience and I did not.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I think there is discrepancy when you tell a girl not to shave, there are images but it does not apply in the game.

for example, Bree and Samantha if it shows it, Sasha and aletta does not show it,

Last edited:

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
What parameters on savefileeditor is for Samanthas wedding and seeing Ryan cheat? Nothing I try seems to spawn him at the club no matter how many things I turn back to 0?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think there is discrepancy when you tell a girl not to shave, there are images but it does not apply in the game.

for example, Bree and Samantha if it shows it, Sasha and aletta does not show it,
Dunno about Aletta, but Sasha gives an error message, that an image is missing, so basically her pubes are not on your hard drive.

May somebody tell me how to cheat? I have press up down left right up down left right B A already, but nothing happen (PC)
Cheat code has been changed. Down Left Up Right Up Right B A Down Left

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
What we are most afraid of if we alter too much the values of girl love (gp)

Last edited:
Reactions: wunderbar

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Andrealphus

whats your end game plan for this game?? i noticed on patreon you reached the animations goal but for the next project. are you currently working on the next project??

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I am working on several other projects.
I would love to work on animations but one of 2 things need to happen for it:
- Me hiring someone with UE or Unity skills (or training myself but that would require some time off Love & Sex)
- Renpy getting some Spline or Live2D bindings (which is on their road map)
So maybe/hopefully next year

I should have 1 or 2 fully finished games out by the end of 2020, but no animations.

As for Love & Sex I hope to finish it in 2022 and by then having enough money to start a larger scale project: Love & Sex Third Base 3D ;)

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I am working on several other projects.
I would love to work on animations but one of 2 things need to happen for it:
- Me hiring someone with UE or Unity skills (or training myself but that would require some time off Love & Sex)
- Renpy getting some Spline or Live2D bindings (which is on their road map)
So maybe/hopefully next year

I should have 1 or 2 fully finished games out by the end of 2020, but no animations.

As for Love & Sex I hope to finish it in 2022 and by then having enough money to start a larger scale project: Love & Sex Third Base 3D ;)
I don't know .. the 3d stuff I am seeing is boring .. it's all the same art assets for male and female characters. I'm sure you would go with new or highly modified art .. but it just all seems so .. fake

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I don't know .. the 3d stuff I am seeing is boring .. it's all the same art assets for male and female characters. I'm sure you would go with new or highly modified art .. but it just all seems so .. fake
I am talking real time 3D, not DAZ 3D pre-rendered :p

Reactions: DaedusWolfe
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes