Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Any word on when the new update will be dropping?

This is exactly why I stopped my patreon. It never seems like the updates actually come when they say they are. It's annoying to go back and sign up again every time a new version drops, but I don't like to keep subscribing when a deadline comes and goes. Been burnt too many times that way.
Usually the game update comes out almost at the end of the month

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Any word on when the new update will be dropping?

This is exactly why I stopped my patreon. It never seems like the updates actually come when they say they are. It's annoying to go back and sign up again every time a new version drops, but I don't like to keep subscribing when a deadline comes and goes. Been burnt too many times that way.
Andre updates once a month (unless circumstances prevent it) and it is usually the last week of the month. In this case, Friday the 24th is the current expected update. Though he has stated that it may get pushed back this month. And as far as Patreon goes, the whole reason to sign up is to support the development of the game on a monthly basis. There should be no need to go back every month to sign up again. If you do not want to be a patron, purchase the game on Steam. The Steam version is $20(US) and is updated aprox one week after the patreon update (a week for bug testing and such).

briarjohn

Jul 17, 2018
Andre updates once a month (unless circumstances prevent it) and it is usually the last week of the month. In this case, Friday the 24th is the current expected update. Though he has stated that it may get pushed back this month. And as far as Patreon goes, the whole reason to sign up is to support the development of the game on a monthly basis. There should be no need to go back every month to sign up again. If you do not want to be a patron, purchase the game on Steam. The Steam version is $20(US) and is updated aprox one week after the patreon update (a week for bug testing and such).
I'll have to look into the steam version.

As far as being a patron goes, let's just say that I will admit that Andre does update more frequently/consistently than any other dev I've supported before. It's less about him and more that most creators I've followed on there have ghosted their patrons. As long as I get reasonable assurances from a creator, I'm not quick to stop being a patron.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I'll have to look into the steam version.

As far as being a patron goes, let's just say that I will admit that Andre does update more frequently/consistently than any other dev I've supported before. It's less about him and more that most creators I've followed on there have ghosted their patrons. As long as I get reasonable assurances from a creator, I'm not quick to stop being a patron.
I don't think I missed one update/month in the three years the patreon existed ^^
That being said I won't be ready for this friday, the update will be on the 31th of July.

Incognito_zero

Sep 1, 2019
Help!
Im on android and I cant seem to trigger Bree's coffee event.
Im at 40lp for bree.and already waited more than 10 days on city from 10am to 18:00.
Did i do something wrong?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Help!
Im at 40lp for bree.and already waited more than 10 days on city from 10am to 18:00.
If you don't have the "Video Games" skill you should be fine with that in theory. If you picked it at the beginning she will have a different path.

briarjohn

Jul 17, 2018
I don't think I missed one update/month in the three years the patreon existed ^^
That being said I won't be ready for this friday, the update will be on the 31th of July.
Fair enough. I wish half of the other guys in your field had your level of consistency. I'm a relative latecomer to this game, so I'm just not used to a game that updates when it says it will.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Been taking a break from this game since ver 20.4 coz of Emma and Minami, they are so cute~ :love::love: but can't take Emma to bed and Minami haven't made an appearance yet, sad and torturing... :cry::cry:Been playing Harvest moon (oi, nah~ don't judge me pls :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ) while patiently waiting for more of their content to come out, ver 20.6 later, still nada, I hate you Andrealphus!!:mad::ROFLMAO: Anyway, will continue to patiently wait for their new content, keep up the good work Andrealphus (y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Sir-Blues

Arvie33

Jan 27, 2018
If you don't have the "Video Games" skill you should be fine with that in theory. If you picked it at the beginning she will have a different path.
I have same problem...i don't choose game skill but still...i can't trigger bree coffee event...

Arvie33

Jan 27, 2018
Help!
We have same problem...i don't choose game skill but still...i can't trigger bree coffee event... I choose Guitar skill

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes