ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i know for many ..Harmony is a fav...i mean..it's fun to corrupt sweet innocent church dames right ;) plus she's cute and thicc...well...enjoy these..(my main save is uncheated...then i hit saveeditonline and upped the stats on all the dames to max to see whats actually in the game...just blocked...tsktsk...it's not my legit save...so enjoy what pregnant naughty Harmony brings...(SPOILER!!!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
i know for many ..Harmony is a fav...i mean..it's fun to corrupt sweet innocent church dames right ;) plus she's cute and thicc...well...enjoy these..(my main save is uncheated...then i hit saveeditonline and upped the stats on all the dames to max to see whats actually in the game...just blocked...tsktsk...it's not my legit save...so enjoy what pregnant naughty Harmony brings...(SPOILER!!!)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like how pregnant Harmony makes MC wear a rubber lol

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
By maximizing all the girls' love stats, they can already get pregnant. no spoiler requiredBy maximizing all the girls' love stats, they can already get pregnant. no spoiler required

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Hello !
I need your help!
Game version LOVE AND SEX: SECOND BASE V.20.6.1C

1. Minami
Event Minami asks for a favor
Prerequisites: done Minami moves in, siscon points> = 15, talk with Minami
Minami talks with Mike about going on training dates with him.
Outcome: Max Siscon Points set to 40
This event does not work. I tried different conditions: livingroom, kitchen, etc. .Different seasons.
siscon points = 15 and lock. How do I proceed? What to do ?
2. Morgan
Second date at the cinema (after the date at the water park)
Another cinema date
Prerequisites: Already went on a Waterpark date and 60 LP.
Invite Morgan to the cinema at the evening (this is requirement for story progression with Morgan).
Outcome: Max LP set to 70, Cowgirl sex is available.
I have LP = 60 and a lock. This event does not work. I tried different conditions: I went to the cinema with her in the evening, in the afternoon. Date 100%. But this date is not recorded in the event schedule.
Because of this, I can not complete the Morgan and Kleio event, since in this event the condition LP = 63 is minimum. How to continue? What to do ?
3.Band Harem Kleio and Anna date threesome
All conditions are met, and Kleio and Anna are not inviting anywhere to have a threesome.
Tried it in the studio, stayed at home - it doesn't work. How do I proceed? What to do ?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Hello !
I need your help!
Game version LOVE AND SEX: SECOND BASE V.20.6.1C

1. Minami
Event Minami asks for a favor
Prerequisites: done Minami moves in, siscon points> = 15, talk with Minami
Minami talks with Mike about going on training dates with him.
Outcome: Max Siscon Points set to 40
This event does not work. I tried different conditions: livingroom, kitchen, etc. .Different seasons.
siscon points = 15 and lock. How do I proceed? What to do ?
2. Morgan
Second date at the cinema (after the date at the water park)
Another cinema date
Prerequisites: Already went on a Waterpark date and 60 LP.
Invite Morgan to the cinema at the evening (this is requirement for story progression with Morgan).
Outcome: Max LP set to 70, Cowgirl sex is available.
I have LP = 60 and a lock. This event does not work. I tried different conditions: I went to the cinema with her in the evening, in the afternoon. Date 100%. But this date is not recorded in the event schedule.
Because of this, I can not complete the Morgan and Kleio event, since in this event the condition LP = 63 is minimum. How to continue? What to do ?
3.Band Harem Kleio and Anna date threesome
All conditions are met, and Kleio and Anna are not inviting anywhere to have a threesome.
Tried it in the studio, stayed at home - it doesn't work. How do I proceed? What to do ?
Update to 20.6.2d

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
any idea why I can't seem to level up emma's LP? even with the cheat, the option is disabled.
Emma's story is incomplete. It's not slated for upgrade in the next update either. The developer is running a poll for which characters, (including Emma?), will be upgraded in the update after that.

Last edited:

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
Does Alexis leave the game if I tell her to terminate the baby if I agree, do we get married and the game ends? She told me when we were on a date and I thought the LP I gained during the date would stay afterwards but it still went 0. Does she return?

EDIT: *Does she return if she storms out?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes