kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Does Alexis leave the game if I tell her to terminate the baby if I agree, do we get married and the game ends? She told me when we were on a date and I thought the LP I gained during the date would stay afterwards but it still went 0. Does she return?

EDIT: *Does she return if she storms out?
She does not leave the game, but becomes impossible to date. I checked the scripts, and I can't find any evidence of the story developing beyond accepting or terminating the pregnancy, so I guess either way you're stuck with her.

Currently, she can leave the game after the restaurant date, the issue about leaving her to pay the bill in the restaurant, the cinema date, and a cheating conversation. Nothing related to pregnancy (yet).

It is possible that once such content gets produced by the dev, that the story progresses beyond that point.

Reactions: JiggyliFAP

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
1. Minami
Event Minami asks for a favor
Prerequisites: done Minami moves in, siscon points> = 15, talk with Minami
Minami talks with Mike about going on training dates with him.
Outcome: Max Siscon Points set to 40
This event does not work. I tried different conditions: livingroom, kitchen, etc. .Different seasons.
siscon points = 15 and lock. How do I proceed? What to do ?
No after date scene yet though. I went through the trouble myself and went to date 3 times, then checked fandom wiki that it tell it has no after date scene yet.

My own question, I cant date harmony anymore after I did the roller skate date and made things lewd. Did I perhaps bug her since I asked a date when the church dance was already on schedule?

EDIT:
She does not leave the game, but becomes impossible to date. I checked the scripts, and I can't find any evidence of the story developing beyond accepting or terminating the pregnancy, so I guess either way you're stuck with her.

Currently, she can leave the game after the restaurant date, the issue about leaving her to pay the bill in the restaurant, the cinema date, and a cheating conversation. Nothing related to pregnancy (yet).

It is possible that once such content gets produced by the dev, that the story progresses beyond that point.
Thank goodness, there's no content yet. Weird thing to be happy about but I'm a completionist and I wanted to see all the scenes in 1 run if possible so I saw the NTR and I definitely don't wanna get stuck with a girl who gets jealous when I kiss somebody else but does something more sinister just within my grasp.

tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
Does Alexis leave the game if I tell her to terminate the baby if I agree, do we get married and the game ends? She told me when we were on a date and I thought the LP I gained during the date would stay afterwards but it still went 0. Does she return?

EDIT: *Does she return if she storms out?
As far as I know you can't marry Alexis (at least not as of yet), telling her to abort will result in a significant blow to her love stat as with other characters but no matter if you keep the baby or terminate she should not leave the game. Times when she leaves should only be:
a)you did not object to her flirting with random guy on the first date, follow her to bathroom,witness cheating, tell her off;
b)telling her to go away when she calls you all angry if you left her with the bill at the end of first date;
c)(not leaving but becomes undateable) confront her about giving a blowjob to other guy during cinema date (happens if you have low energy, she has low kink points and you did not object to her flirting with other guy during first date).

Reactions: JiggyliFAP

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
My own question, I cant date harmony anymore after I did the roller skate date and made things lewd. Did I perhaps bug her since I asked a date when the church dance was already on schedule?
I would not know. Never ran into that problem, and as far as I can tell from the script, that should not bug her out.

Thank goodness, there's no content yet. Weird thing to be happy about but I'm a completionist and I wanted to see all the scenes in 1 run if possible so I saw the NTR and I definitely don't wanna get stuck with a girl who gets jealous when I kiss somebody else but does something more sinister just within my grasp.
You can forget about doing a perfect completionist walkthrough.

Some paths split. Bree's gamer path has just one missable event (the other can be accessed on the Maid path, but you will need to have started with the video games skill). The Maid path has more events, which will be missed if you get on the Gamer path, but Samantha's paths are many. And while some are shared between routes (with minor changes), obviously you'll miss out on the threesome with Ryan if you go for the divorce route. Also the revenge sex story line. Looks like Hanna's story will be branching as well (depending on how you support the gym).

Then there is the issue of building sub or dom relationships, which may result in path-exclusive content as well.

Chances are that there will be more such path-exclusive content in the future. So you would probably need two or three playthroughs to get all the content.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
With alexis, we have to prove that we are dominant.

A tip for the 3 events at the beginning, restaurant, cinema, beach

1. Restaurant
Say something about the way he's acting and get him mad. This is accomplished with the "Say Somenting" button.
Then we have to talk to her about what happened, here she is scolded and not asked to apologize. Here we hit the "Tell her off" button

With this you keep us history 2

2. Cinema
Here to have the story in 2 and the energy greater than 5

3. Beach
Having the story in 2

With this we avoid this flag
"alexis.flags.caughtCheating"

All this following the writings of Alexis in the game

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
I would not know. Never ran into that problem, and as far as I can tell from the script, that should not bug her out.
I should have 25 LP to do the date right? And I have 30. Are there after date scenes with Harmony?
You can forget about doing a perfect completionist walkthrough.

Some paths split. Bree's gamer path has just one missable event (the other can be accessed on the Maid path, but you will need to have started with the video games skill). The Maid path has more events, which will be missed if you get on the Gamer path, but Samantha's paths are many. And while some are shared between routes (with minor changes), obviously you'll miss out on the threesome with Ryan if you go for the divorce route. Also the revenge sex story line. Looks like Hanna's story will be branching as well (depending on how you support the gym).

Then there is the issue of building sub or dom relationships, which may result in path-exclusive content as well.

Chances are that there will be more such path-exclusive content in the future. So you would probably need two or three playthroughs to get all the content.
Ya, I'll try a different route once there are more updates on the game. I'm not a fan of dom so I just dismiss it either way. I found out that I actually like game NTR while Manhwa or Manga NTR, hate that. I'm new things within myself from this game, lol.

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
I tried inputting the cheat code through Hacker's keyboard and it doesn't seem to work. I made alexis terminate and seems to be undateble and cant progresa with the story and same with harmony so I had to resort to this. Do I have to use a physical keyboard?

Edit: I play on android.

EDIT: Seems like she kept the baby, probably broke the game. Cant date her so I can't progress with her story.

Last edited:

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Hello!
I need your help!
Game version LOVE AND SEX: SECOND BASE V.20.6.2d
Band Harem Kleio and Anna date threesome
All conditions are met, and Kleio and Anna are not inviting anywhere to have a threesome.
Tried it in the studio, stayed at home - it doesn't work. How do I proceed? What to do?

Iamwhoiam

Aug 1, 2018
I know that this question might be a bit too dumb but, how can I unlock Beach dating option? I can't date anyone in the beach yet.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello!
I need your help!
All conditions are met, and Kleio and Anna are not inviting anywhere to have a threesome.
Tried it in the studio, stayed at home - it doesn't work. How do I proceed? What to do?
Band threesome doesn't exist in this version, the conditions in game (which seem to differ from the ones in the Walkthrough or on the Wiki, if somebody can confirm that) for LP aren't met.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Hello!
I need your help!
According to the writings you need 85 or more on the love bar with anna and kleio.

briarjohn

Jul 17, 2018
Any word on when the new update will be dropping?

This is exactly why I stopped my patreon. It never seems like the updates actually come when they say they are. It's annoying to go back and sign up again every time a new version drops, but I don't like to keep subscribing when a deadline comes and goes. Been burnt too many times that way.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Any word on when the new update will be dropping?

This is exactly why I stopped my patreon. It never seems like the updates actually come when they say they are. It's annoying to go back and sign up again every time a new version drops, but I don't like to keep subscribing when a deadline comes and goes. Been burnt too many times that way.
While I can't speak about promised schedules or similar, updates are regular, and content advances constantly.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes