DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Help!
Im on android and I cant seem to trigger Bree's coffee event.
Im at 40lp for bree.and already waited more than 10 days on city from 10am to 18:00.
Did i do something wrong?
We have same problem...i don't choose game skill but still...i can't trigger bree coffee event... I choose Guitar skill
The event should trigger once you get Bree up to 40LP and 50KP
Edit: 25KP

Last edited:

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
....oh, it need 50KP.... That's a news to me
First of all, it is 25KP, not 50. Second of all, if you bothered to use the search function you would have found at least 2 posts that answer exactly the same question since the last update. But yeah, why bother using the search function if you can make the thread a mess and expect to be rewarded for laziness?

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Question~ had anyone tried and see either we need to have had sex with Bree first for her video game sex event to happen or don't have to?

D

Deleted member 2578887

Samantha's LP stopped at 75 but can't get it up more here? And how do you marry Samantha?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Samantha's LP stopped at 75 but can't get it up more here? And how do you marry Samantha?
her LP is capped anywhere between 75 and 90 depending on the path you took with her. To marry her you need the wedding ring from the mall (main mall room) and then propose to her. She must have broken up with Ryan.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Is there a way, console or otherwise, to get a character back even though she may have seen to have fallen off the edge of the Earth?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a way, console or otherwise, to get a character back even though she may have seen to have fallen off the edge of the Earth?
I may be proven wrong but I doubt that there is a practical and easy one, with all kinds of intertwining flags you're bound to run into a logic error sooner or later. And even though in theory you probably could study the game code and see what other events you have to "undo" and stats to set back and flags to delete to make it work, you'd be prone to other errors and probably faster if restarting.

orinari

Jun 16, 2017
im trying for palla but im stuck because she wont accept candies or flowers any idea what iv done wrong?

D

Deleted member 2578887

her LP is capped anywhere between 75 and 90 depending on the path you took with her. To marry her you need the wedding ring from the mall (main mall room) and then propose to her. She must have broken up with Ryan.
Samantha broke up with Ryan and bought an LP75 for a wedding ring, but I have no option to propose.

Acrab

Jul 15, 2017
Question... can someone tell me how long do i have to wait to finish apologizing to Sasha?
he went out after a date with her and met Audrey at the club.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Question... can someone tell me how long do i have to wait to finish apologizing to Sasha?
he went out after a date with her and met Audrey at the club.
You need to consult with someone about your misdeads. maybe check to see if there is a close friend to discuss it with.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes