Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
When did you start working on the game? The OP is from 2018. So development on Love&Sex will take 4 years total?
Well, there was the now abandoned "Love & Sex" before that (hence the "Second Base") so I think that can be added as some time for learning the ropes, getting ideas for the story and so on.

briarjohn

Jul 17, 2018
I am working on several other projects.
I would love to work on animations but one of 2 things need to happen for it:
- Me hiring someone with UE or Unity skills (or training myself but that would require some time off Love & Sex)
- Renpy getting some Spline or Live2D bindings (which is on their road map)
So maybe/hopefully next year

I should have 1 or 2 fully finished games out by the end of 2020, but no animations.

As for Love & Sex I hope to finish it in 2022 and by then having enough money to start a larger scale project: Love & Sex Third Base 3D ;)
That's actually too bad. I like the 2d games so much better. What's behind your urge to go 3d? Do you think it would just appeal to a larger audience, or would that be to further develop your skillset?

Reactions: meveric

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Mmmmmh mainly because it would be different and I think in 2 years time I'll be begging to do something different.
But don't worry, I love 2D games and I'll keep making them too ^^

Dec 23, 2018
Mmmmmh mainly because it would be different and I think in 2 years time I'll be begging to do something different.
But don't worry, I love 2D games and I'll keep making them too ^^
Glad to see you are growing and having plans for the future. You are one of the best devs I've seen - plenty of community interaction, transparent, great with progress management and pretty creative too :)

Reactions: briarjohn

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
For me the only thing that is bad in this game is the slow development of the character Emma!! I want to seduce her and make her my girlfriend (in the game you pervs... :LOL: :LOL:) The connection that Emma and the MC have is strange and interesting, I kind of like it!! I hope that in this next update her history is developed!!

And forget about those stupid guys talkin trash about your game!! You are doing a good game much better than other games that i've seen here!!

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
wait sasha is coded to get back with loser scotty??
If you do not actively pursue her from the beginning and make LPs with her, she still has an interaction with her recent "ex" Which is not technically NTR either because if you didn't pursue her, she's not your girlfriend fooling/cheating on you.

In other words she's still free to do as she pleases. If you want her - pursue her. I sure as hell did. Sasha FTW!

• Angry
Reactions: Kapios223

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I came back after a long time to check on this...what happened to the femdom? did it get removed? I was so happy cus that one girl would literally peg you and stuff if she was dominate enough towards you, but there isn't any indication of that content anymore.

Reactions: bulifun

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Is there a way to reverse Sasha's boob-job without starting a new game?
It's done through the console by entering these commands.
sasha.set_flag("boobjob",False) Breasts
sasha.set_flag("haircut", False) Hair.

To activate the console, put this file on renpy\common
Inside the game you press Shift+O

Reactions: wunderbar
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes