Scet

Jul 11, 2020
just going to page 648 and you will see i've done that,for a hundred time already
Not sure why you are having this problem, I ran the cheat code and it came up straight away. I was in the Living Room with no other characters in the room.

Scet

Jul 11, 2020
Guys, I'm having a problem in the date with Minami in Aquarium at Sat. 14h. How I solve, it's because I'm using the new cheat code, or the normal players are having the same issue? Or it's lackness of luck?
PS: I'm running the last version of the game.
I just had the date with Minami with no issues and I am using the latest cheat, so not sure why you're having difficulties with it.

• Angry
Reactions: Acherus

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the only one i really want to nope TF out of is Kylie...she's TOO yandere...hey..it's fine to chop Bree's head off..but yer spossed to leave my MC's on and shack up with him happily terrifyingly ever after

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I like hows she's randomly on your front porch at like 2am. Lol. Like No,Kylie that's not wierd.
MC: "Kylie, please stop standing on my porch in the middle of the night. Its creepy."
Kylie: "Oh but MC, I'd never do anything like that. You're too important to me! I LOVE YOU!"
MC: ".....Kylie, I have camera footage of you standing outside of the porch from 2:03 am until 5:59 am. There was one stage where you didn't move for 43 minutes! Its like something from the Paranormal Activity series. Seriously, get professional help!"

Last edited:

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
ok so I am having trouble with emma I did the samantha and emma part but I cant seem to get pass talking to emma part in the coffeeshop what gives?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
ok so I am having trouble with emma I did the samantha and emma part but I cant seem to get pass talking to emma part in the coffeeshop what gives?
Generally speaking: when stuck on a "talk to" quest, look for special icons either in the basic interact (where there is "give present", "kiss" and so on) or in the talk topics bar.

Reactions: Donkeybong

koppet46

Apr 28, 2020
Generally speaking: when stuck on a "talk to" quest, look for special icons either in the basic interact (where there is "give present", "kiss" and so on) or in the talk topics bar.
I have the same issues, i am staying at early 7 am in the bakery with sam and emma, dont find a symbole, when i am click on them.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Also, sometimes there is a "reaction lag" bug. If you think when entering a place, a reaction should trigger, just move out and back in again, sometimes it works.

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
I just had the date with Minami with no issues and I am using the latest cheat, so not sure why you're having difficulties with it.
I founded why, I was using the "b" and not "d" version, sorry for misunderstanding.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
the only one i really want to nope TF out of is Kylie...she's TOO yandere...hey..it's fine to chop Bree's head off..but yer spossed to leave my MC's on and shack up with him happily terrifyingly ever after
we are gonna have to agree to disagree on this one. She has been a lot of fun.

I have had
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yadaweg

May 9, 2018
Can someone help me with Harmony? I went on date with her on Saturday in the park onсe and after that i kinda lost where this was going

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes