Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
ok I finally got it by reading a book now where do I go?
If you're still looking for the studio: you hopefully haven't heard Sasha practice when home in the evening (in the hallway, but other rooms will comment on the noise to point you there) because that's the next step. Dunno whether there is a way after you encountered them on a gig.

phantomdemon

Jun 27, 2017
I keep getting this code

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 458, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 458, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 459, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 491, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 699, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 699, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 703, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 742, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 743, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 749, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 752, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 753, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 753, in keywords
TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, NoneType found
It's triggered at 14:00, meaning I can skip it, but I think it's linked to the Sis's "date" time.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I dit that. They got pissed. Bree Left :( Played 7 days. she did not come back
Apart for some story driven absences (Cassidy, Palla, Audrey) usually girls who leave will not come back.

The post you've quoted is missing the requirement of both having 75 LP, which is mentioned in for this game. (It is not that regularily updated though, so some info may not be true anymore). Also, it always is a good idea to kink up the girls for these situations.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Apart for some story driven absences (Cassidy, Palla, Audrey) usually girls who leave will not come back.

The post you've quoted is missing the requirement of both having 75 LP, which is mentioned in for this game. (It is not that regularily updated though, so some info may not be true anymore). Also, it always is a good idea to kink up the girls for these situations.
Though iirc if you kink up Bree to much you will not reach gamer bree path. The requirements where that you need to be gamer and her KP should only be lower then 25. Though I can not guarentee it whas that because I never got it.
Edit: Yeah looked it up in the Wiki.
Other thing, how do we get the previewed Ice Eating Scene?

Last edited:

koppet46

Apr 28, 2020
My problems:
Sam has 70 LP and she didnt trigger on bakery the Emma event.
Bree never started anal talk
The love with Kleio and Anna didnt go up is still 75
The last is Slave Lexi

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
My problems:
The last is Slave Lexi
Sam: did you have both dreams of Emma before? The second one is tricky, since it requires luck, so if you're not lucky, you need Lavish's panties as a present of consume some clover before going to sleep, if you're unlucky, you need both. (Referring to the "lucky" and "unlucky" choices at the beginning, not the RNG)

Bree: did you have anal already? It's a random event when going doggy style and missing.

Kleio and Anna are maxed at 75 right now IIRC, so nothing can be done about that.

Slave Lexi: no idea, never did those mall dates to trigger it.

Reactions: koppet46
Feb 8, 2020
Hey I took the time to look on the wiki and in the changelog and thread, but I still for the life of me can't figure out why the girls aren't getting pregnant in my playthrough, anybody have any idea on what I might be doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated because this used to be my favorite game for that exact kink and I cannot figure out what i'm doing wrong

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
My problems:
The last is Slave Lexi
Where are you stuck? I did mall date with lexi whith Slave Sasha in main hall and then saturday night date with end in club but now I need to do saturday night date with sasha that ends in club.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Klieo has had my car for 3 game weeks and I can't get to the studio scene. Is this a bug in the game that won't be fixed until the next update? I backtracked other comments and this same situation existed before the last update.

Any idea as to ETA for 2.7 update?

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
change log v20.6.2 say "added button to mute voice mc" where button to mute voice mc? im even on v20.6.2c, :FacePalm:
n why i cant reach"main menu" from presssing "esc"n there a menu to go main menu,:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes