Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
yeah kinda figured it out I had to be in the hallway at 12 not the living room lol also how do you begin dates with her she said she wanted to start but when i ask she says i do not see you that way
First date with Minami is not via asking her (directly or on the phone) but you need to have had the prerequisitory talk, agreed to help her train dates, then there will be an extra icon in the task bar at a predetermined time (I think Sat/Sun 14h) in form of a bunch of flowers to get the date at the aquarium.

can someone tell me how to trigger alexis's events? always 20love can't improve.
Have over 1000 moneys in your pocket and be available by phone on Fri/Sat 14h.

Reactions: DrFree

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I wish you could ask the girls to put on the clothes that one likes best.
That would indeed be nice. Alexis is beautiful, but her default clothing is just not my type. And if you've never seen Morgan in a Tux, you're missing out. Even with some restrictions (no underwear/swim wear in public spaces) that'd be great.

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
Is there certain criteria for when you can choose between an afternoon date and a night date? The option appears at random for me and I would like to know when I get that option.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
First date with Minami is not via asking her (directly or on the phone) but you need to have had the prerequisitory talk, agreed to help her train dates, then there will be an extra icon in the task bar at a predetermined time (I think Sat/Sun 14h) in form of a bunch of flowers to get the date at the aquarium.

Have over 1000 moneys in your pocket and be available by phone on Fri/Sat 14h.
were is the extra icon?

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
I am stuck with alexis I am trying to do her first part which is the date but I cheated for her love points and I looked in the wiki for her to call me at 14-15 but which area does she call you at or how do I trigger it

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
were is the extra icon?
In the standard bar where you have Inventory, Wait, possibly girl interactions, meal eating etc. I think on the very right.

I am stuck with alexis I am trying to do her first part which is the date but I cheated for her love points and I looked in the wiki for her to call me at 14-15 but which area does she call you at or how do I trigger it
I can't say for sure but you may have broken it. Games relying on certain values to trigger events may not do so, and once you skipped one the whole questline may not work anymore. Also sometimes rollbacks and decision changes may not work properly in resetting flags (e. g. Kleio won't give my car back).

That being said, you need three promotions and then she'll call almost immediately when the time is right, I think after the next command, without regards to where you are. In any case if an event should theoretically trigger, move around a bit (without spending time, and back to the relevant place if applicable) to give it a second chance.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
One thing we should keep in mind with alexis is this flag "alexiscaughtCheating".

In the events of the restaurant, cinema, beach that flag can be avoided

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
In the standard bar where you have Inventory, Wait, possibly girl interactions, meal eating etc. I think on the very right.

I can't say for sure but you may have broken it. Games relying on certain values to trigger events may not do so, and once you skipped one the whole questline may not work anymore. Also sometimes rollbacks and decision changes may not work properly in resetting flags (e. g. Kleio won't give my car back).

That being said, you need three promotions and then she'll call almost immediately when the time is right, I think after the next command, without regards to where you are. In any case if an event should theoretically trigger, move around a bit (without spending time, and back to the relevant place if applicable) to give it a second chance.
I did get three promotions and she did call so why hasn't she called me yet for a date

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Give us some time before asking again ;)

Once you unlocked it by finding out about the band it is in the city, available from 18-21 (though only useable 18 and 19).
sorry I did meet the band in the pub but I see no studio do I have to talk to one of the girls for it to be unlocked or which part of the map is it at?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes