Scet

Jul 11, 2020
I have now finished Bree's story but still no proposal option . Is it because I have her and Sasha in harem and I have left it too late?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
can some tell me how to trigger minami's events i got a few by random but i like to focus on her for a bit
Look at the wiki what the next event is and stay in the house a lot, biding your time. There is a random factor involved, and as every gamer knows, the RNG can be a cruel mistress. The "training date" will show up in your action bar as a bunch of flowers, the one you normally use asking for dates.

Beast90110

May 17, 2018
hi everyone, can't progress with harmon, tips says i should invite her on date, but she refuses. Could someone tell me what went wrong?

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
Playing latest version (20.6.2d) and on a Saturday when I'm presumably going to ask Minami on her 'practice' date, the game always crashes when I progress to 2 p.m. - whether I'm in her screen, or anywhere else in the city. I can 'Rollback' but not 'Ignore'. Basically, the game will not progress.

Thoughts, ideas, help? Thanks!

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
any idea why we need to do this now? this used to be included in the cheat functionality previously. I'm a little leery of trying this.
Probably to make some side stories (Cassidy's in particular) seem like they're longer and have more substance than they actually are/have.

Nah, but in all seriousness, it was reported to have caused some bugs.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how do you get traits in this game like the hung one
Most you get by the choices in the beginning. E. g. if you mention to Sasha and Bree that you play the guitar to relax, you get the guitar skill. I'll leave it to you to figure out which one gives hung.

Some you can learn later: guitar, massage, and cooking by perusing books, Palla may teach you how to dance.

For everything else you need the cheat console.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
how do I get minami to move in I talked to bree and sasha and I cleaned the attic and she still has not shown up after a few days am I doing something wrong?

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
She will get there, takes quite a few days. :)
yeah kinda figured it out I had to be in the hallway at 12 not the living room lol also how do you begin dates with her she said she wanted to start but when i ask she says i do not see you that way

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes