Scet

Jul 11, 2020
I am quite enjoying this game and would like to make a marriage proposal but when I buy the wedding ring, I don't see any options/choice with the girl to be able to propose - how does this work?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I am quite enjoying this game and would like to make a marriage proposal but when I buy the wedding ring, I don't see any options/choice with the girl to be able to propose - how does this work?
You have to be max love and even then only some girls do it, probably have to be going steady as well.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Band Harem route still not implemented back yet? Stuck at the "Have threesome with Anna and Kleio" part.
Theres been a lot said about this even over the past couple three weeks. Any search will find ample info. In a nutshell, Anna's LPs are locked for now - too low for the event to trigger

Reactions: Skads

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
In the game:
the only girls you can ask him to marry are the main 3, Bree, Samantha (crush), Sasha

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Heeelp. Quest Lexi dates
Going with ro mall and nothing happens. What to do?
Are you talking about taking lexi to the mall to encounter sasha? You need to take Lexi to the mall while sasha is there. Save before talking lexi to the mall. If the event does not trigger, reload and do it again. If it doesn't trigger after a few tries you are either having really bad luck with the RNG or sasha isn't scheduled to be at the mall.

Girl 282

Jun 26, 2020
Are you talking about taking lexi to the mall to encounter sasha? You need to take Lexi to the mall while sasha is there. Save before talking lexi to the mall. If the event does not trigger, reload and do it again. If it doesn't trigger after a few tries you are either having really bad luck with the RNG or sasha isn't scheduled to be at the mall.
Sasha is maxed. But you can go to mall only at Saturday and Sunday when Sasha not there. ~20 atteamps with no result.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes