juls0

Oct 19, 2019
Question. I just downloaded the new version after 20.3.3 (i skipped the rest). As soon as I boot the game I suddenly have Minami unlocked at 100% love (it then triggers a scene where she loses 10 love). AFTER that i get her proper intro scene where she calls to move in. Now, i dont know if that affects anything but the game tells me that i can take her on a date, but even after maxing out her love again at 100 she wont date me. Is she not programmed to be dated yet or did i do something wrong by skipping versions? her kink point is at 3% btw

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Please, help !
The latest version of the game.
v20.7.1c
I can't complete Band Harem's last condition - sex with Anna +Kleio
Kleio has an LP = 75 and a lock, but should be = 85. What to do ?

Band Harem
In order to trigger the threesome with Anna and Kleio, both must have an LP >= 85. They will approach you, at the studio, and tell you that you are taking them to dinner and you will be given the option chose a day.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ravenger6660

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Idea for scenes with Minami
"Thunder buddy" during spring or fall maybe every Thursday (Thor's days) there is a thunderstorm.
[Sleep 2000 or 0000] Minami gets scared and wants to spend night with you. [Y/N]
If you have Siscon +80% trigger "morning wood scene"
Afterwards [especially during summer] she will then want to share bed naked. Then new "Morning wood scene"

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Define mistake. Cancelling Samantha's wedding, or going through with it?
Having Sasha as a blonde or brunette?
Having Sasha get a boobjob or not?
Bothering with Kylie or not?
Getting Bree work in the maid cafe or not?
Getting any / all of the girls pregnant or not?
NTR content with Alexis or not?

And the list can go on and on and on. So asking for a save game, other than perhaps at the start (where you still have to play through all the content) is kind of useless.
woah woah WOAH!! Kylie is NOT a bother!!!

She's a carnival ride! Granted a rickety one built prior to modern earthquake seismic building standards or OSHA requirements, built by unskilled people without a whiff of a contractor's license and likely designed with oncoming traffic. BUT a carnival ride nonetheless!

And i'll have words with anyone who doesn't see just how awesome she is!!!

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Idea for scenes with Minami
"Thunder buddy" during spring or fall maybe every Thursday (Thor's days) there is a thunderstorm.
[Sleep 2000 or 0000] Minami gets scared and wants to spend night with you. [Y/N]
If you have Siscon +80% trigger "morning wood scene"
Afterwards [especially during summer] she will then want to share bed naked. Then new "Morning wood scene"
This is a great idea!! I totally endorse this idea.

And LOVE that you called it Thor'sDay.

chochoco

Mar 31, 2020
Please, help !
v20.7.1c

Band Harem
In order to trigger the threesome with Anna and Kleio, both must have an LP >= 85. They will approach you, at the studio, and tell you that you are taking them to dinner and you will be given the option chose a day.
im having the same issue as well.
in your story tracker
under kleio has the "getting to know klieo better"has revert back to 93% ?
it was something that was completed while back somehow its gone back to 93% now

Gravedancer27

Mar 3, 2019
You have to get past the introductions to your new roommates first. Once that's past you'll have free roam and a save option.
im having the same issue as well.
in your story tracker
under kleio has the "getting to know klieo better"has revert back to 93% ?
it was something that was completed while back somehow its gone back to 93% now
Did you guys already do all of kleio story? Including car sex scene?

Thjis

May 19, 2017
It appears i some how missed the date at the aquarium so that explains why I am stucdk. Anyone have a concole cheat to reset that or to set it as a true?

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
SHould be there the following saturday
Please, help !
v20.7.1c

Band Harem
In order to trigger the threesome with Anna and Kleio, both must have an LP >= 85. They will approach you, at the studio, and tell you that you are taking them to dinner and you will be given the option chose a day. What to do ?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Please, help !
v20.7.1c

Band Harem
In order to trigger the threesome with Anna and Kleio, both must have an LP >= 85. They will approach you, at the studio, and tell you that you are taking them to dinner and you will be given the option chose a day. What to do ?
This is not the latest

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes