Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Andrealphus

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
NameError: name 'camila' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "start.rpyc", line 330, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 214, in script call
File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 104, in script call
File "ch/kylie/events.rpyc", line 299, in script
File "C:\Users\Campero\Downloads\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.7.1c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\Users\Campero\Downloads\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.7.1c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 580, in eval_who
return renpy.python.py_eval(who)
File "C:\Users\Campero\Downloads\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.7.1c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Campero\Downloads\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.7.1c-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'camila' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.7.1c
Fri Jul 31 22:11:37 2020

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
For those of you having trouble with getting the band harem 3some ... if you have completed all of the previous events and have gotten the band harem (not the sex) then both girls should have a notice in the story tracker to take them on a date. you have to successfully complete the date.

There is more than just the one date that has to be done. But the point is, it isn't just going to happen.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
DaedusWolfe

You get the last ones with anna and kleio where their love bar reaches 90 points out of 100.
I'm seeing that the only way to meet the requirements of the band harem is to have almost 90 points on the love bar

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
DaedusWolfe

You get the last ones with anna and kleio where their love bar reaches 90 points out of 100.
I'm seeing that the only way to meet the requirements of the band harem is to have almost 90 points on the love bar
After the first date the max LP is 80%, I haven't done the second date with either of them but the code shows the max LP going to 90%. The date setup for the 3some is still set at 85%.

Rostvelt

Feb 17, 2019
For those of you having trouble with getting the band harem 3some ... if you have completed all of the previous events and have gotten the band harem (not the sex) then both girls should have a notice in the story tracker to take them on a date. you have to successfully complete the date.

There is more than just the one date that has to be done. But the point is, it isn't just going to happen.

I think everyone having trouble with the Band Harem is due to Kleio's 93% "get to know her better" story tracker. If you have any idea about that it'd be helpful.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I had sex with Sasha then she asks if she can spend the night. Of course I say yes. Then I get a scene where Sasha has bright blonde hair. We haven't even had the conversation about whether I like blondes more or not :LOL:.

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
I had sex with Sasha then she asks if she can spend the night. Of course I say yes. Then I get a scene where Sasha has bright blonde hair. We haven't even had the conversation about whether I like blondes more or not :LOL:.
The flags for the hair are a bit messed up right now. I made her get blonde hair and she still shows up brunette at cuddling sometimes

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes