Mixxing

May 8, 2017
Any way to undo the threesome with Samantha so that you can date her? Really hoping to not restart the game

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Any way to undo the threesome with Samantha so that you can date her? Really hoping to not restart the game
Only way to "undo" that stuff is by messing with the variables. That almost always leads to a broken save. Best way is to load a save before you went down the unwanted route.

Mixxing

May 8, 2017
Only way to "undo" that stuff is by messing with the variables. That almost always leads to a broken save. Best way is to load a save before you went down the unwanted route.
Damn. Thanks for the answer, even if it's not what I was looking for. I've done a lot since then on other girls, and going back at this point would blow.

dragonnica

Jul 23, 2020
im using macOS and i cant delete my save games. is their any option to delete those save files? sorry for my bad english

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
hello,
last year in autuum my pc died (couldn´t recover my data). there i had a complete save with a whole lot achieved from this game. in feburary i got a new pc where i started a new game with cheats to rush a bit, where i managed to fuck up meeting morgan (previously i was able to date and fuck her). i thought that was my bad i had to skip her.
today i begun to play to up to date since i skipped the last few updates to get more content, then while tired to achive band-harem i noticed a for me new event for kleiko with her ex that i probably needed to do. the thing is i apparently need morgan for that event (read up on wiki).
since the cheatmode does not let you correct fuck-ups like that i tried . i pressed Control & F and searched for morgan.
i found "DATA_STORIES > kleio.morgan_kleio_event_01.status", which sounded exactly what i needed, and since it had a value of 1 and other completed events near it had value 2 i changed the value from 1 to 2 saved and overwrote the save.
but that did not seem to help me to have morgan unlocked.
i don´t know what to do now. does someone know what things have to have what value? is there an alternative solution that does not require me to start from zero again or get a full save from here?

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I have another question about game errors. I have made the mistake of giving into Casidy, mostly because being stuborn cost me another girl. Now I am sick of being submissive. So can I eventually get back in control or is there a way to edit the file to flip that event and proceed through the other route?

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
All bugs aside I really love the speed at which this game is constantly pumping out updates. Great game, great CGs I just wish we had more Home Harem pets scenes.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I have another question about game errors. I have made the mistake of giving into Casidy, mostly because being stuborn cost me another girl. Now I am sick of being submissive. So can I eventually get back in control or is there a way to edit the file to flip that event and proceed through the other route?
Imma just put this here again.
As to you getting out of being her bitch, dunno. You can have her go from slave to girlfriend in the other route, so maybe?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hey guys im stuck at cassidy i cant finish the investigation in time
is there a way to meet her after?

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
If you do not finish in time, you can only become her slave or get fired.
You generally have a week. Asking Aletta, Lavish and Audrey for help (talk command, choose the magnifying glass icon) will give you investigation points in 2 days time. Having high Aletta affection beforehand gives you 20 free investigation points. If you go at work early (usually 8 in the morning) or any time Aletta is not present in the office, you can hack her computer for more points. And having a camera to record the meeting and asking the right questions can give up to 40 points.
If you devote yourself to the task the moment it starts, it's pretty easy.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If you do not finish in time, you can only become her slave or get fired.
You generally have a week. Asking Aletta, Lavish and Audrey for help (talk command, choose the magnifying glass icon) will give you investigation points in 2 days time. Having high Aletta affection beforehand gives you 20 free investigation points. If you go at work early (usually 8 in the morning) or any time Aletta is not present in the office, you can hack her computer for more points. And having a camera to record the meeting and asking the right questions can give up to 40 points.
If you devote yourself to the task the moment it starts, it's pretty easy.
You could even argue "too easy", since the hacking includes a minor story line, and Cassidy also gives away Jeff (?), both of which you probably cannot follow through with since you, ehm, reached your peak too soon?

JiggyliFAP

Jun 19, 2020
What's with the devil and angel stats? Do they affect the game? I found money and i'd be a fool not to pick it.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes