Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What's with the devil and angel stats? Do they affect the game? I found money and i'd be a fool not to pick it.
Those are for romancing Harmony. The story requires it, that you corrupt her, bring her of her believing and so can all do lewd things like premarriage sex.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Those are for romancing Harmony. The story requires it, that you corrupt her, bring her of her believing and so can all do lewd things like premarriage sex.
I think Jiggyl was referring to those you get (had it only once or twice now) when you randomly find money on the street, whether you take it or not.

Reactions: JiggyliFAP

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I assume its a bug when you can trigger the "Is she just a friend" conversation with Kylie by talking to Kylie, right?

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
If you do not finish in time, you can only become her slave or get fired.
You generally have a week. Asking Aletta, Lavish and Audrey for help (talk command, choose the magnifying glass icon) will give you investigation points in 2 days time. Having high Aletta affection beforehand gives you 20 free investigation points. If you go at work early (usually 8 in the morning) or any time Aletta is not present in the office, you can hack her computer for more points. And having a camera to record the meeting and asking the right questions can give up to 40 points.
If you devote yourself to the task the moment it starts, it's pretty easy.
Well, no. There's a third option. If you don't get enough investigation points, but record the conversation with Cassidy, she tries to call your bluff, Dwayne gets fired and she leaves the game

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I think Jiggyl was referring to those you get (had it only once or twice now) when you randomly find money on the street, whether you take it or not.
Well if it is as Mike then there is atm no real effect. Playing as Bree decides iirc how wild the sex can get.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Is it just me, or
anyone got the cheat menu popped-up on 20.7?
i'm not ...
Yes. There is 2 cheat codes, one for everything prior to version XX.X, and one for every after. You have to use the one for everything after in the living room, not paused, or anything else.

Jun 22, 2019
I searched for it but couldnt find an answer. What gifts can I give to Sasha when still becoming her friend (~20LP)?

I tried the romance novel, a cute swimdress and flowers but she always says no thanks. I know that she likes the spiked collar but im trying to get buff first before I enter the backalley (where the sexshop is right?).

So are there any gifts Sasha still accepts that you cant get from the sexshop?

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
I need help with the Band Harem

The Wiki says Once you have successfully started the band harem you can overhear a conversation between Kleio and Anna in the pub (you have to interact with one of them) about anal sex and so far I came , then In order to trigger the threesome with Anna and Kleio, both must have an LP> = 85. They will approach you, at the studio, and tell you that you are taking them to dinner and you will be given the option chose a day.

The LPs of Anna and Kleio are 90 for both of them, I go to the Studio but they don't ask me to go out together, does this phrase (Which phrase is it exactly?) Appear randomly?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I need help with the Band Harem

The Wiki says Once you have successfully started the band harem you can overhear a conversation between Kleio and Anna in the pub (you have to interact with one of them) about anal sex and so far I came , then In order to trigger the threesome with Anna and Kleio, both must have an LP> = 85. They will approach you, at the studio, and tell you that you are taking them to dinner and you will be given the option chose a day.

The LPs of Anna and Kleio are 90 for both of them, I go to the Studio but they don't ask me to go out together, does this phrase (Which phrase is it exactly?) Appear randomly?
For me I overhear the conversation in the bar when I tried to talk to one of them while both where there.
That asking out happened for me after the band training.

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
every version update in this game I wait 3-4 days to download so as not to waste time .... because this game is always a bug and will release an update after receiving a report ,, I really appreciate and support the developer always responds quickly every bug in the latest version

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
Assumin you also checked the various places the in-game tracker tells you to:Needs high samantha affection so she introduces you in the coffee shop(or was it bakery? Either one)

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Imma just put this here again.

As to you getting out of being her bitch, dunno. You can have her go from slave to girlfriend in the other route, so maybe?
And as another person responded, that is not what I was looking for.... I suspect he was, like me looking for a variable command or just information on the outcome of the route I took.

Thanks though.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes