MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
seeing how the cheat codes are for ANDROID then your cheats link should have ANDROID mentioned in description so us PC users dont click there to be disappointed OR add the console cheats so everybody is happy ither way please correct link post thank you
The cheats are for ANDROID and PC!! The thing is that you need a keyboard in ANDROID, i play on both with no problems!! The main problem tha everybody forgets is YOU HAVE TO BE IN THE LIVING ROOM TO ACTIVATE THE CHEAT!! If you try to activate anywhere but the living room it won't work!!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
SO..if you do it right(season etc) you can sexify Lexi thrice in one date...afternoon beach(boink)-evening nightclub(BJ)-night home.. end date and she wants hot coffee(boink)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
OK..this has never been mentioned..after successful battle of bands..4somes all those ticked off..talking to Anna in Pub if Kleio is also there starts an anal convo convincing Kleio to try anal :O
WELL...after the convo..rushed home and bootycalled Kleio..yup..anal is on with her..as is sleepover with nicer hair in sleeping image...i like the streak
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Skads

rally

Jan 17, 2019
i can't found event date minami
I mean, I saw an event but I didn't see a date going on after that.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..either date boinked or bootycalled all i could..and at the end of the day..my fav sleep image is with Aletta....she looks hottest of the bunch in that particular image(IMHO)

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
What exactly should you do for this: "Make sure Sasha looks her sexiest for a night out dancing"?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
What exactly should you do for this: "Make sure Sasha looks her sexiest for a night out dancing"?
Get her in the "Sexy Dress" Get her stats up, take her on a date(restaurant i think) give her the dress, go to the club after said date and now her normal date dress will be the sexy one. Probably got something wrong there but the search function in the top right is a good friend.

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
Get her in the "Sexy Dress" Get her stats up, take her on a date(restaurant i think) give her the dress, go to the club after said date and now her normal date dress will be the sexy one. Probably got something wrong there but the search function in the top right is a good friend.
Is Sasha's sexy dress the black one?

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
There are cheats if you want to use them.
You don't use the console to activate this cheat. Just use the arrow keys in the location.
Edit: Click if you want the codes to work on Android.
Edit2: If you cannot use the method above to activate the cheats on Android, instead of pestering others to share a save try this. Get the game on your computer, tailor the character the way YOU want, then activate the cheats when you can. Save the game then put the save onto your phone. That way you have the character you want and you have cheats.
For android users just tell to get the in game keyboards it thr in most app stores

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is Sasha's sexy dress the black one?
Her default date dress is the black one. Her sexy dress is in no way an actual dress. You really only see these dresses in the restaurant and the club. There are a few images with them(new battle of the bands events have sasha in her sexy dress if unlocked.) but for the most part you wont see it.

Reactions: Cartageno

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
Her default date dress is the black one. Her sexy dress is in no way an actual dress. You really only see these dresses in the restaurant and the club. There are a few images with them(new battle of the bands events have sasha in her sexy dress if unlocked.) but for the most part you wont see it.
What statistics must Sasha have to accept the Sexy dress? They are all at the top and she keeps saying No Thanks

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes