Delas

Feb 12, 2018
How do I start the story line with Emma? I think I've had all the dreams.

for allmost every Girl you find the rrequirements for the beginning and every story event in the fanwiki

there you see you need to go in the park between 10 and 15 .

afther this you find her at sams bakery work , but need 65 love points with sam

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
And as another person responded, that is not what I was looking for.... I suspect he was, like me looking for a variable command or just information on the outcome of the route I took.

Thanks though.
As I found out the hard way myself (look for older posts of me asking similar questions), there usually isn't one, since other stuff that may have happened before/in between will have to be undone as well or your save will break from logic errors. While it may be possible in theory to find out the specific situation you're in, identify the flags and variables that would have to be changed and reset them (and lose quite a bit of progress as well), it will usually be easier to restart (and yes, I know how long that takes, done it multiple times by now) and this time make the correct choices. There is no "Cassidy_Investigation=FALSE" or similar easy console command to undo much of the stuff.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
wish there was a good mod that would allow you to at least speed through the sections I will have to repeat. I already lost the ex when I answered wrong near the beginning.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There are cheats if you want to use them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't use the console to activate this cheat. Just use the arrow keys in the location.
Edit: Click if you want the codes to work on Android.
Edit2: If you cannot use the method above to activate the cheats on Android, instead of pestering others to share a save try this. Get the game on your computer, tailor the character the way YOU want, then activate the cheats when you can. Save the game then put the save onto your phone. That way you have the character you want and you have cheats.
surely there must be console codes?(PC user here)

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Man, I wish the scene gallery wasn't so hard to update for Lain. I'm sure I've missed stuff, but it's so hard to tell.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
One way to activate cheat mode is by uploading your x-x.save file to the saveditor.com page. Find Cheat (0) and change 0 to 1. Then download the modified file and replace the existing one with this file

Reactions: Skads

rage30341

Dec 28, 2018
Just started playing this game, I'll be honest didn't think it was worth it, but you definitely proved me wrong looking forward to more updates

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There are cheats if you want to use them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't use the console to activate this cheat. Just use the arrow keys in the location.
Edit: Click if you want the codes to work on Android.
Edit2: If you cannot use the method above to activate the cheats on Android, instead of pestering others to share a save try this. Get the game on your computer, tailor the character the way YOU want, then activate the cheats when you can. Save the game then put the save onto your phone. That way you have the character you want and you have cheats.
lovin them titties

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Since the gallery mod seems to be dead, is there any way to replay special events, or do we have to save before them? I'm already on the fifth page of saves BTW.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
and again not ended minami, cant continued after date....
p.s sorry for my ugly english!
From what I understand not a lot has been written w/ Minami *yet*.

and ps. i've seen a lot of really ugly english being slung on the internet lately. This was far from ugly so don't sweat it.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Since the gallery mod seems to be dead, is there any way to replay special events, or do we have to save before them? I'm already on the fifth page of saves BTW.
Saving on/before the event is really the only way right now. Gallery is really hard to update due to all of the variables that go into an event. save often, my current save is on page 29 but i was at 40 something a few restarts ago. It helps that you can now name your saves.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
seeing how the cheat codes are for ANDROID then your cheats link should have ANDROID mentioned in description so us PC users dont click there to be disappointed OR add the console cheats so everybody is happy ither way please correct link post thank you

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
wish there was a good mod that would allow you to at least speed through the sections I will have to repeat. I already lost the ex when I answered wrong near the beginning.
Well, there's the Ren'Py typical CTRL skipping through read text. And then there's the option of using multiple saves at critical points, so you can always go back to an earlier one where you didn't mess up, thus greatly increasing speed on reaching that point.

Reactions: Konstantinus
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes